RealModScene
Huntmoon99

help me,xell stuck when load ubuntu

hey,first i'm sorry about waste your time and bad english

So here my question,when i run xell launch(a green one) to load ubuntu i always stuck on loading ELF files...

what must i do? are i must use the blue xell? Help me, i was a noob!!!

xell launch(a green one)

Whats that? 

i always stuck on loading ELF files.

What guide are you following? 

are i must use the blue xell?

There is only 1 xell. 

xell launch(a green one)

Whats that?

i always stuck on loading ELF files.

What guide are you following?

are i must use the blue xell?

There is only 1 xell.

There's 3 different variants:

Xell

Xellous

Xell-reloaded

The last one have multiple versions, 0.993 being the latest officially released, 0.994 being a experimental one i made a bunch of revisions of to try and fix the hitachi freeze issue

The one that should be used is 0.993 with the latest xelllaunch (found with dashlaunch)

Sent from my SM-G903F

i was use xell reloaded,i been follow complete tutorial on youtube by XxmoddedwarfareXx to run ubuntu but always stuck on loading Elf files?

Is v0.994 fixing corona issues? Because mippen has loads of issues and would love to play pokem stadium and mario party.

Or are the issues accuring only because of mupen emulator and is there any new fix or update for it?

Is v0.994 fixing corona issues? Because mippen has loads of issues and would love to play pokem stadium and mario party.

Or are the issues accuring only because of mupen emulator and is there any new fix or update for it?

i has trinity not corona?

There's 3 different variants:

Xell

Xellous

Xell-reloaded

The last one have multiple versions, 0.993 being the latest officially released, 0.994 being a experimental one i made a bunch of revisions of to try and fix the hitachi freeze issue

The one that should be used is 0.993 with the latest xelllaunch (found with dashlaunch)

Sent from my SM-G903F

yeah Swizzy,i always stuck on loading elf files or maybe rgh can't run ubuntu on it? here a pic

It would need a new mupen build... there is no newer one then 0.993 there aswell (iirc)

yeah Swizzy,i always stuck on loading elf files or maybe rgh can't run ubuntu on it? here a pic

RGH is compatible with linux... perhaps you are using a build made for pc and not xbox 360?

Sent from my SM-G903F

It would need a new mupen build... there is no newer one then 0.993 there aswell (iirc)

RGH is compatible with linux... perhaps you are using a build made for pc and not xbox 360?

Sent from my SM-G903F

no,i was using ubuntu 10.10 libxenon but always stuck on loading elf files.Xell not stuck when i run xmplayer,why ubuntu stuck? maybe because my kernel?

post-76361-0-69967800-1464841712_thumb.jpg

no,i was using ubuntu 10.10 libxenon but always stuck on loading elf files.Xell not stuck when i run xmplayer,why ubuntu stuck? maybe because my kernel?

It has nothing to do with the 360 kernel, however... you're not running xell-reloaded 0.993 if that's the first screen you see... maybe the xenon.elf is broken?

It has nothing to do with the 360 kernel, however... you're not running xell-reloaded 0.993 if that's the first screen you see... maybe the xenon.elf is broken?

yeah maybe because the elf is broken,can you give me ubuntu libxenon link? and I cant run reloaded with eject button because it always red screen when usb plug? I was using xell launch

yeah maybe because the elf is broken,can you give me ubuntu libxenon link? and I cant run reloaded with eject button because it always red screen when usb plug? I was using xell launch

update,the elf also stuck when loaded with xell reloaded? Can you give me full tutorial to run ubuntu 10.10 on jtag Swizzy?

post-76361-0-93138700-1464961343_thumb.jpg