RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
cornerpath

Who is behind RGloader

The rgloader team :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Please make rgloader for 17502. Wait can you guys make Aurora have the ability to visual studio debug and for breakpoints? 

Please make rgloader for 17502. Wait can you guys make Aurora have the ability to visual studio debug and for breakpoints?

Can you leak a 17502 recovery please?

We already can do that... using debug builds...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Sent from my SM-G903F

Wait! I didn't know this so auroa can breakpoint offsets without rgloader?

please tell me how

Wait! I didn't know this so auroa can breakpoint offsets without rgloader?

please tell me how

Well, we can do it in aurora... if you're talking about games and whatnot the answer is no, and it's never going to be added either

Sent from my SM-G903F

Well, we can do it in aurora... if you're talking about games and whatnot the answer is no, and it's never going to be added either

Sent from my SM-G903F

Why not. Please add this feature, you can make auroa more better than its is now

Why not. Please add this feature, you can make auroa more better than its is now

Because it's not exactly possible... you can use xbdm tho (i think)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Because it's not exactly possible... you can use xbdm tho (i think)

Sent from my SM-G903F

why is it not exactly possible, aren't you the genius here?

why is it not exactly possible, aren't you the genius here?

Because aurora doesn't run next to the games...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Sent from my SM-G903F

Swizzy i have a quastion

I have found this XDK Recovery 21256.18 what Dashboard is it??

Swizzy i have a quastion

I have found this XDK Recovery 21256.18 what Dashboard is it??

I don't know at the top of my head, but my best guess would be 17489... there is no 17502 recovery as far as i know...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I don't know at the top of my head, but my best guess would be 17489... there is no 17502 recovery as far as i know...

Sent from my SM-G903F

OK

You can buy RGLoader 17502 if you need. I know the right people to do it, just quote me.

Who do you know that has 17502? i know the author behind RGLoader, and last i spoke to him... he didn't have 17502 and didn't think Microsoft even released a recovery with 17502...

Latest version he could make at the time was 17489... and that was just a week or two ago...

@Swizzy

Asked about RGLoader in Se7ensins forum, a guy told me 17502 isn't available to public and Visual Studio sells it. So i sent him a message to know the price. Didn't buy because price too high keeping in consideration previous releases were free (300 USD). 

I didn't see the software, only asked price. If you want more info talk with them. Now you explained the situation there's the possibility Visual Studio's software isn't RGLoader 17502. But consider there are a lot of people there that know friends with RGLoader 17502. 

Visual Studio has NOTHING to do with RGLoader really, that's XDK territory...

There is no Recovery for 17502 that i know of, and the price the original author set for RGLoader images is 30 USD iirc...

** edit: **

Don't listen to random people on Se7ensins btw, lot's of young ones there that think they're sooo cool/important... (few there have any knowledge of what they're actually doing, that's atleast my experience...)

Visual Studio is the user of se7ensins who sells RGLoader 17502... Not the Microsoft's software:)

K, got it. I agree with you. 

On 6/3/2016 at 11:19 PM, Swizzy said:

Because aurora doesn't run next to the games...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Aurora doesnt run next to the games, but the freestyle plugin does, so in therory, with a lot of reverse engineering, you could potentially add a debug mode to the plugin that would enable such a feature, would also have to worry about memory constraints of the plugin. Such an option could also be added as a trainer that is loaded from aurora. Would probably involve modifying the trainer engine, but those are both options that might give such functionality. I wouldnt expect to see either option though, as for the people that aurora is designed for, this is not needed at all, and would get very little use from the general public. as far as Team RGloader goes, I think there is only 1 person still working on it(TyeDye81 if I remember correctly), and the last thing I came across pertaining to that was an IRC chat like a year ago. :( so if you can track him down, he might have a newer devkit kernel he hasnt released to the general public. I do know I havnt seen him post on this site, so you would have to look pretty hard for him.