RealModScene
XeNoNM0ddER149

[WANTED] Buddies for System LiNK!

Yo, so I've been on System LiNK for a really long time and have been waiting for NOVA's release. I'm bored and decided to get some friends just for fun. So, is there any LiNK buddy here? My XboxUnity username is: FrankoNacho587 (add me as a friend), my gamertag for Xbox 360 is: XeNoNM0ddER149. Umm, I don't want to reveal my identity, so lets just say I'm 14-17 years old. And lol I don't want any rapists, pedos, hackers (except modders) or anything as a "LiNK buddy". Please PM or reply below! This sounds dumb but I guess it's the only way around to "add friends" and actually interact with them like XBL. Peace out!  :thumbsup:

(I'm just desperately bored offline. Most players on System LiNK act very lame lol. Just those hard days finding friends..... :sweat: )

i will give you the link to download all of black ops 2 dlc for free

Do that again and you'll get a ban...

Sent from my SM-G903F

What games do you play?I'm getting pretty bored too .The few players on link keep playing the same games every time.

What games do you play?I'm getting pretty bored too .The few players on link keep playing the same games every time.

Lol now we're talking. Wait I'm gonna list down all my System LiNK games.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Call of Duty World at War, Castle Crashers (I don't think that's a LiNK game), Halo Reach, Quake Arena Arcade.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Call of Duty World at War, Castle Crashers (I don't think that's a LiNK game), Halo Reach, Quake Arena Arcade.

I've played too much of CODs,it boring for me now.But if you want to play any other games or World at war ,i'm all for it.

I've played too much of CODs,it boring for me now.But if you want to play any other games or World at war ,i'm all for it.

Okay then, COD World at War. But do you have Quake Arena Arcade?

I'm bored too, glad to see people still being active on LiNK. I get bored a lot, but most of the games I want to play, no one is ever on them lol. It seems like BO2 is the most active game, but I would be interested in playing with you (no homo), I have CoD4, WaW, MW2, BO1, MW3, BO2, Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Minecraft, State of Decay, Trials Fusion, and Battle: LA. I'll add you on LiNK when I get on :p, my name is FlakyModz

Bored too but here's my list of favoritr games:

Minecraft, Borderlands (1, 2, PS), UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3, Command Conquer, Halo (every game except 2 and 5), AND I'm open for new games (except CoD and BF... My hearth still beats for Medal of Honor... but I can play them too ^^)

Transmitted by Elephone P3000s