RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Matheus Albuquerque

Auroa 0.5b taking too much to load games

Hi, Everyone.

I'm having a turtle problem, aurora takes like 5minutes to load the game in this screen(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PHjZ0u100nQ/VZbPhA71y2I/AAAAAAAAJjs/rd0Z4Ub2wLI/s1600/000000002015070214021410.bmp) it makes really anonying chaging game, it used to take like 5 seconds. Thanks in advanced. 

For ADMs: Are you in need of Brazilian Portuguese translator? I have lots of free time. 

Hugs

It sounds to me like you have a possibly bad HDD, where do you run Aurora from? try checking that device for errors...

I may be wrong but would not disabling automatic scan make the load time faster?

Yeah, but if your Xbox 360 needs five minutes scanning time, you had to store hundreds/ thousends of TUs on your Hdd. I think rather Data of Aurora are damaged, or his Hdd is broken.

I may be wrong but would not disabling automatic scan make the load time faster?

That's only run as the covers are shown, if it takes too long before that it's a HDD issue most likely or a TU scan issue (which is disabled by default after the first run)