RealModScene
vicicarus

Multi-disc sub menu idea?

So the idea would look like this "in theory",

When you scroll through your game library, if you come across a game like final fantasy that has 3 discs, you see all 3 discs display next to each other. Could a setting be added to Aurora so that when you have a game with multi-disc, instead of seeing the other additional disc you can scroll down or up on the game #1 disc and see the other game disc. I know I can hide games but this would be different. Not so much by hiding them but being able to get to that second or third disc through a vertical hidden sub menu?

• Like 2

Yeah,thats a very good idea...its not a big problem seeing multiple discs of the same game but this could be a nice little feature...i have wolfenstein TNO..it has 4 discs... So your vertical hidden sub menu idea would be a great option...

• Like 1

Is a good idea but this is something normal manifestation of three or four disc development team is to decide in this topic idea ..

• Like 1

Yes its not a big deal seeing other disc and having an option to hide them. I also have wolfenstein TNO but I have only 3 disc showing up as I removed the first "install" disc(I think).  I know the team behind Aurora works hard and I appreciate their time and effort in building the Aurora interface. I also know not everything is possible. My post is just an idea more than a request. I love Aurora and I'm anxious to see what new feature and stability the next update will bring.

• Like 1

Yes its not a big deal seeing other disc and having an option to hide them. I also have wolfenstein TNO but I have only 3 disc showing up as I removed the first "install" disc(I think).  I know the team behind Aurora works hard and I appreciate their time and effort in building the Aurora interface. I also know not everything is possible. My post is just an idea more than a request. I love Aurora and I'm anxious to see what new feature and stability the next update will bring.

Yeah thats exactly what i think its not a big deal... We should all appreciate the team behind aurora..to provide us with something that is very useful and free...in todays world its very hard to find useful things for free...Thank you TEAM PHOENIX :)

• Like 1