RealModScene
Phillip Viljoen

screwed up xbox wont boot just restarts

Hi guys im very new to this i got my xbox jtaged or rghd the invoice said rgh

So i wanted to play xboz original games on it i followed a tutorial where i must run a xex file to make hddx folder to copy stuff in there that all worked.

My problem is the tutorial said i must set a path tp the game and scant it so it will show so i did it and set scan depth to 10 as soon as i hit scan the console rebooted and now it cant boot if i pull the power and switch it on again it goes on boots freestyle dash v3 as soon as it must load the console reboots it does it over and over again i cant access the original dash as it was changed to only boot freestyle dash i changed it in dash launch if i boot console by pressing the eject button the xell thing shows on the tv with stuff i have no clue off please help

This sounds like a lot of things, some worse than others. I would start by reading through the links on in my sig, but also would say try removing the hdd, and see if it boots NXE. If so, the xbox is good, and it is a software issue. I would also suggest switching to aurora.

It's definitely a software error...

FSD is having a hard-crash, it can't handle the error you're having and thus causes a console crash, you just need to put a empty launch.ini on a USB memory/hdd that's FAT32 formatted and launch XEXMenu (if it came installed, or put a launch.ini pointing to XEXMenu/Aurora on the USB)

Got it sorted holded RB button got it to boot to original dash deleted freestyle dash and re installed free style dash how do I get Aurora on the xbox?

Fsd is useless compared to aurora imo...just download aurora 0.5b the latest version yet from this site..and just copy it to your hdd/usb..

If you want to launch it to aurora when booted go to dashlaunch-->paths-->default-->locate it to aurora.xex file on your hdd/usb-->press 'RB'-->save it to your hdd by pressing x and then load it from by pressing a-->you are done!..

I may be wrong with the buttons x and a ... Just hover/wait for some time it will show you what will happen when you press something... You just have to save it then load it...

• Like 2