RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SaintsRow1Fan

RGLoader - help needed

I'm running an RGH2 Jasper - alas, I can't build the nand.  
Dumped my nand, put it in the root RGLoader folder, booted RGLoader, entered my CPU key, selected my dash version and type of hardware (RGH2) & it just shits out this error after I select the nand and try to build it:
XEu8fzf.jpg
And i'm not trying to mess with my nand due to XBL, I could care less about XBL. I'm trying to run an early dev build of a game.
This is defo the wrong section, but I couldn't find a "help/general support" section on here.

Check windows file permissions, and make sure that everything is copacetic. Also, dont think RGloader works if you have a BB nand.(Just in case yours is.)

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a BB nand?
And as far as everything being in order:
SQKvDvj.png
And as far as ownership goes, I used the Take Ownership hack on the entire folder, then ran RGbuild as admin, still no luck.

Try running it from your desktop, see if that makes any difference

have you tried running it in compaibility mode for windows xp? it should work as it is, but it never hurts to try it, as for the BB nand, that is the type of chip that holds the system software on the motherboard. if it supports 256/512 MB for storage without a HDD, it is a BB nand(Jasper Arcade Versions, and 4GB caronas use an mmc based nand, the rest use small block 16MB nand). 

• Like 1

have you tried running it in compaibility mode for windows xp? it should work as it is, but it never hurts to try it, as for the BB nand, that is the type of chip that holds the system software on the motherboard. if it supports 256/512 MB for storage without a HDD, it is a BB nand(Jasper Arcade Versions, and 4GB caronas use an mmc based nand, the rest use small block 16MB nand). 

Still no dice, I have to be shit out of luck by now.

delete the rgloader folder and re-extract it from the .rar file. then run it as admin.  there is a bug and after is has made a nand image once it seems to act up with with the error you show. thats how i fix it on my rigg? good luck with it.

delete the rgloader folder and re-extract it from the .rar file. then run it as admin.  there is a bug and after is has made a nand image once it seems to act up with with the error you show. thats how i fix it on my rigg? good luck with it.

Upon doing that it gives me this error now:

IeeThy9.jpg

Then if I retry, right back to the feedback.xex bullshit.

So there's absolutely no way in hell to turn a BB Jasper console into a devkit?

The latest rgloader does have bb jasper support, but... it's not been made public yet...

Sent from my SM-G903F

The latest rgloader does have bb jasper support, but... it's not been made public yet...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Can some kind soul PLEASE PM me it? I got a build of Most Wanted 2005 with a debug menu i'm itching to play.

The RGLoader site has been dead for ages, on top of that. I doubt they plan on making it public.

Yeah, sure enough - did some digging, guy's selling the build with BB Jasper support for 300 dollars. What the fuck is his problem?

Thanks to that greedy fuck, it's impossible to turn a BB Jasper into a devkit.