RealModScene
Shadman19

DLC Question

Hello

I'm stuck trying to figure this out so I'll post here see what you guys can suggest.

I updated my RGH console to 17489 awhile back along with Dashlaunch 3.16.

Recently I installed 2 new games, King's Quest (3 episodes)and Walking Dead Michonne (3 episodes). I placed these games like I've done with previous like games in HD/Content/000000etc/File ID/000002/DLC. Main game went in 000D0000; TU went in 000B0000. I rescanned using xm360 which normally unlocked everything DLC but when I launch the game I only show episode 1 for both games? No additional episodes are shown? If I click on the DLC folder to start it say's 'In order to play this game you need to dload and apply the available update. Please start the game again and accept the update'.  I've been reading that perhaps it could be dashlaunch setting so I tried enable/disable of conpatch but nothing changed.

Confused as other similar games like Walking Dead season 1 and 2, Game of Thrones and others all work fine with all episodes saying purchased and installed and I've done the exact same way of folder placement as those.

You probably got a title update with a media Id different then your game's media id or the Tu was corrupted during transfer .Verify the media ID and try redownloading again.(why don't you use Aurora for updates?).

• Like 1

Thanks for response Thors

I'll look into the media ID and reply back my results.

I installed Aurora also back when I upgraded to 17489 just haven't learned that dash yet. Today though I'll upgrade to 17502 and install this newest version of Aurora. Thanks Swizzy for your upgrade tutorial it makes it a breeze.

• Like 1

So first things first I updated my dash to latest 17502 and updated the avatar. Next I tried launching King's Quest for the hell of it except now I get message that disc may be dirty or damaged and to wipe with cloth. Before the game launched correctly andit worked, it was the DLC which didn't show. Now the game doesn't work though and before it did. Any suggestions what this could mean? Thanks

This is a problem that happened to me I'm also in the game King's Quest but what is the solution  :huh: Is there a solution ... and I came out Episode 3  King's Quest

So first things first I updated my dash to latest 17502 and updated the avatar. Next I tried launching King's Quest for the hell of it except now I get message that disc may be dirty or damaged and to wipe with cloth. Before the game launched correctly andit worked, it was the DLC which didn't show. Now the game doesn't work though and before it did. Any suggestions what this could mean? Thanks

Did you update correctly?I got the dirty disc problem with another game ,reinstalling it usually solve this problem.

I went into settings and deleted everything related to King's Quest and then installed again. Episode 1 works now and is playable but episode 2 and 3  still show coming soon even after scanning with xm360. I'm using latest kernel 17502, avatar and dashlaunch 3.17. Must be a TU issue or incompatible media ID.

I went into settings and deleted everything related to King's Quest and then installed again. Episode 1 works now and is playable but episode 2 and 3  still show coming soon even after scanning with xm360. I'm using latest kernel 17502, avatar and dashlaunch 3.17. Must be a TU issue or incompatible media ID.

It probably is.Now that you have aurora ,download the Tu from it .It will download the correct media ID TU and place it where it needs to be,just don't forget to "Enable" the TU once downloaded.

• Like 2

Go to the file manager, placeThe second and third season in a file 00000002 and tu 5 in 000B0000 It does not matter Title number is different is not used in this game Horizon  ;) 100% valid way

• Like 1