RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
darkbluepe1

WISHING TO SELL JASPER JTAG FOR $200 OBO

I  only accept PayPal.
I am wishing to sell my jasper jtag, it comes with a 250GB hdd. it's a white arcade but i had the case changed to a black case. It has led lights within the case. The remote has been lost, it is stuck on the rainbow cycle. If you need any proof i can send some images with my username next to it, as i'm not near it atm. I have no idea how much this is worth so i just looked around and priced it, if it's way to much make an offer. I'm not sure on the dash, as i'm not near it, but i can update to the most recent update if you require. It comes with:
One wired 360 controller
The console
The power cable
One hdmi cable
250GB HDD
HDD transfer cable

Just ask me if you want any information what so ever, also i'm located in the United Kingdom so shipping to anywhere other than there will cost more money. You'll have to pay for international depending on where you're located.

Edited by darkbluepe1
Removed mention of games...

What do you mean with "rainbow cycle" exactly? and what do you mean with "it has led lights"?

You're NOT allowed to sell it with games on it, or at the very least not allowed to use it as a sales pitch... pirate copies are illegal to sell, and therefor not allowed on this forum

What do you mean with "rainbow cycle" exactly? and what do you mean with "it has led lights"?

pretty sure he means it has LED's in the case, the option to change it, but the mode is stuck on "rainbow" mode due to no remote to change it, sort of like how this controller is:

pretty sure he means it has LED's in the case, the option to change it, but the mode is stuck on "rainbow" mode due to no remote to change it, sort of like how this controller is:

I do mean that.