RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tr4ckerz

TX DemoN SLIM

Up for sale I have one piece of TX DemoN SLIM, removed from a console at the customer's request. DemoN was working until the last day when it was removed from console so it is in well working condition. The picture below is made with removed DemoN, connected just through USB cable.

DemoN comes with all the parts same as you would receive it from the shop except the wires (some are missing). It became rare lately as it is hard to find one for sell. It includes retail box, a card with warning notice, DemoN itself, daughter board, CR extension board, Corona 16MB V1/V3 upgrade QSB, unused ribbon cables (factory sealed) and unused genuine sticker.

I'm asking $50 $40 +shipping. Currency can also be converted either to EUR or GBP. I can ship worldwide.

Payment via PP gift or Amazon Gift Card, both possible.

4CQO2vz.jpg

BK52qJH.jpg

nqe0Gdf.jpg

• Like 3

It does indeed work with trinity, the slim model is for trinity originally, there's a addon board for Corona...

Sent from my SM-G903F

As Swizzy explained (thanks Swizzy), Xecuter DemoN perfectly fits Trinity motherboards (no need of additional QSB installation).

@Sebastián Barrenechea: PM'd you the price incl. shipping to Chile.

That makes 2 of us. lol. if I had 40$ I would take it off your hands, as all dual nand chips are getting hard to find. even the squirt one. lol, and all that is, is a nand chip with easy solder points. at this point, for a dual nand solution, you are forced to do the nandwitch mod, which is a pain in the ass. lol.

• Like 1

On Fri Mar 03 2017 at 5:46 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

That makes 2 of us. lol. if I had 40$ I would take it off your hands, as all dual nand chips are getting hard to find. even the squirt one. lol, and all that is, is a nand chip with easy solder points. at this point, for a dual nand solution, you are forced to do the nandwitch mod, which is a pain in the ass. lol.

At this point, its cheaper to get a used 360.. for the same price.. and just have 2 consoles.. hahaha