RealModScene
Chrishockey55

XEBUILD 1.17 & XEBUILD GUI 2.098 17502 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

- fix a long standing bug when zerofilling bad blocks within the reserve block area (thanks GoJohnny!)

- add 17502

- many internal changes were made to make the code more portable, if you run into a major issue this is probably why

please report it, an immediate solution should be to use the previous version's exe

* 2.098 *

- Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.17

- Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.17

- Updated: Now building 2.0.17502.0

- Updated: All Dashboards are now downloaded from http://www.gxarena.com/ instead of from http://www.homebrew-connection.org/

xeBuild_1.17.zip

xeBuild_GUI_2.098.rar

• Like 28

- fix a long standing bug when zerofilling bad blocks within the reserve block area (thanks GoJohnny!)

- add 17502

- many internal changes were made to make the code more portable, if you run into a major issue this is probably why

please report it, an immediate solution should be to use the previous version's exe

* 2.098 *

- Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.17

- Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.17

- Updated: Now building 2.0.17502.0

- Updated: All Dashboards are now downloaded from http://www.gxarena.com/ instead of from http://www.homebrew-connection.org/

looks like xeBuild can't make glitch2m image it make normal glitch2 when I execute command as glitch2m 

looks like xeBuild can't make glitch2m image it make normal glitch2 when I execute command as glitch2m

What makes you say that it's a normal glitch2m? all the data looks correct to me for the glitch2m ini

Posting the question once is quite enough thank you very much

Hello guys my dashlaunch 3.17 not updates and says is because kernel 17502 is not supported,can i install 17502 kernel with xebuild 1.17?

:hope: Aurora dont works because i cant update to 3.17 my console is in 3.15 Excuse my bad english and thanks in advance 

• Like 1

Hello guys my dashlaunch 3.17 not updates and says is because kernel 17502 is not supported,can i install 17502 kernel with xebuild 1.17?

:hope: Aurora dont works because i cant update to 3.17 my console is in 3.15 Excuse my bad english and thanks in advance

Read this: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/ and you should be good to go ;)

Thanks mr swizzy but i want know about the trouble with Dashlaunch he not updates even if install 3.17 is something about kernel 17502 and my console is already updated to that (17502) however there is no kernel to support dashlaunch update

Huh? You're missing something there buddy.

sup homies? 17502? The latest builds of XeBuild by Team xeBuild,Xebuild GUI by swizzy and DashLaunch by c0z have been released with support for the latest update by Microsoft.

Check out the dl links bellow to get these great releases.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6843-xebuild-117-xebuild-gui-2098-17502-kernel-support-added/

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6842-dashlaunch-317-17502-kernel-support-added/

Thanks mr swizzy but i want know about the trouble with Dashlaunch he not updates even if install 3.17 is something about kernel 17502 and my console is already updated to that (17502) however there is no kernel to support dashlaunch update

Well, if the installer you're using says it's not supported, you definitely messed up something somewhere... (probably got a old installer thinking it is the new? or got a modified one that was done by someone which don't know what they're doing...)

Regardless, i highly recommend doing the dashlaunch installation at buildtime rather then at runtime (meaning, include dashlaunch when you build the new kernel rather then install it later)

“EUREKA†solved problem thanks to Xebuild Mr swizzy and all his recomendations. I reflash with xebuild the bios again and now in dashlaunch 3.17 :thumbup: 

My aurora works fine thanks again

• Like 2

Well Done and thank you for keeping it alive

Flashed and updated to 17502 no problems

PEACE

Kosti

• Like 4

Hello,

I've been googling, and I can't seem to find a list of fixes or additional features that MS put in to dash 17502. Can someone offer some perspective? Or, is there really no reason to upgrade aside from a desire to have the latest dash version number?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I've been googling, and I can't seem to find a list of fixes or additional features that MS put in to dash 17502. Can someone offer some perspective? Or, is there really no reason to upgrade aside from a desire to have the latest dash version number?

Thanks in advance.

As far as i know, all the changes between 17489 and 17502 are essentially Xbox LIVE related...

Hello guys,

someone please help me 

did update through xebuild as always

first update dash launch, then 

D:\123> update -f 17502
---------------------------------------------------------------
     xeBuild v1.17.785
---- { Update Mode } ----
started, watching network for xbox...success, found xbox beacon at 192.168.1.7
connected to Trinity with updsvr version 3 (peek version 2)
addon patch from console: nohdmiwait
sending flash data to console...
socket error sending data (1), 10054
failed!

***** WARNING: due to previous possible errors, console reboot is not being done

it is not recommended to use update mode on this console again
               until you have determined it's got a good image on it

17502_g2_trinity.bin image built, info:
    xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

press <enter> to quit...

Now the xbox not load.  It hangs on the first screen. 
before it was 17489

Hello guys,

someone please help me 

did update through xebuild as always

first update dash launch, then 

D:\123> update -f 17502
     xeBuild v1.17.785
---- { Update Mode } ----
started, watching network for xbox...success, found xbox beacon at 192.168.1.7
connected to Trinity with updsvr version 3 (peek version 2)
addon patch from console: nohdmiwait
sending flash data to console...
socket error sending data (1), 10054
failed!

***** WARNING: due to previous possible errors, console reboot is not being done

it is not recommended to use update mode on this console again
               until you have determined it's got a good image on it

17502_g2_trinity.bin image built, info:
    xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

press <enter> to quit...

Now the xbox not load.  It hangs on the first screen. 
before it was 17489

If it boots xell still, put updflash.bin on a flash drive, plug it in and boot xell. it will flash the nand. After it is done, shut down, if it didnt already, and un plug the console for 30 seconds. plug back in, and try booting again. Also before you do anything, make sure you have your original dumps, and that xell is still giving you your DVD key, as if it doesnt, your KV is corrupted, and you will have to either pull it from an older dump, or replace it, and patch the dvd key.

• Like 2