RealModScene
Chrishockey55

DASHLAUNCH 3.17 : 17502 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

It works in aurora? TUs and covers?

Everything should work, as long as you are using the official patches etc. etc.

how i can install it

Read the tutorial in my signature, you just want to grab 2.098 rather then 2.097 and it's good to go :)

But is there a problem with the Horizon for the transfer of the Games in this update first suffered from the problem of this topic before there are no how configuration usb stick at 17489 and 17502 Help me..xbox360 corana 4g

• Like 1

But is there a problem with the Horizon for the transfer of the Games in this update first suffered from the problem of this topic before there are no how configuration usb stick at 17489 and 17502 Help me..xbox360 corana 4g

You need to use the latest version of Horizon... you're probably not using the latest one...

You need to use the latest version of Horizon... you're probably not using the latest one...

What new feature in 17502...What do you think in this update configuration Is the USB or formate or horizon working with him I've got a normal Coruna 4 G...Horizon means normal work without him configuration ...Help me please I am new

Not much new between 17489 and 17502, mostly minor bug fixes really

Sent from my SM-G903F

Not much new between 17489 and 17502, mostly minor bug fixes really

Sent from my SM-G903F

Thank you, if I'm going to update my without fear means not true I'm having a problem with a disk drive, for example, or play without a disc and full that I do not have a problem USB Drives ....Thank you for the answer because I'm still new and did not know, and I'm afraid to get a problem with the Xbox to knead i ask

Thank you, if I'm going to update my without fear means not true I'm having a problem with a disk drive, for example, or play without a disc and full that I do not have a problem USB Drives ....Thank you for the answer because I'm still new and did not know, and I'm afraid to get a problem with the Xbox to knead i ask

Not sure what you are asking exactly, can you try to be a bit more precise as to what problem you're facing?

Can I update to this Dashlaunch on 17489 or should I just keep using 3.16?

There's not much new making it worth updating to 3.17 on that kernel, just stick to 3.16 until you update the kernel to 17502 or later

Thanks for all the hard work and keeping the scene alive!

• Like 5

I am on the latest dashboard and am needing to update my Dashlaunch. I copy the latest unzipped Dashlaunch file over my HDD and run the installer and am on v3.17. When I restart I pull up Dashlaunch I am back in v3.15. Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong when updating? 

I am on the latest dashboard and am needing to update my Dashlaunch for a particular server that i'll be switching to. I copy the latest unzipped Dashlaunch file over my HDD and run the installer and am on v3.17. When I restart I pull up Dashlaunch I am back in v3.15. Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong when updating?

You're running a old installer... the version in the top left corner <^ is the Installer version... That's all i'll say as you're clearly talking about a XBL hacking service

Not sure what you are asking exactly, can you try to be a bit more precise as to what problem you're facing?

The solution I found, as in the old update but other way in Xbox..Thank you very much interaction with me SWIZZY