RealModScene
BestNoob

[Request] Aurora and FSD Advertising for Multiplayer

Some of you say that Xbox 360 is dead, others say there are always less people playing MP on RGH.

I think it is because most people simply don´t know that they can play Multiplayer for free !

Fact is there are to less people playing via Unity/Link with their RGH consoles.

So i had now the idea that you can add a little advertising to FSD (RSS feed) and Aurora with the Infos that there is a Multiplayer and a link to the How to Setup Guides.

It is not too late and Xbox 360 is not dead ! Only when you let it die or kill it yourself it will be dead !

well.. technically it isn't the multiplayer people want.. then you have your cheaters.. which drags the experience down.. as well as people with crappy connections dragging your connection down.. lolz.. it is definitely not dead, this isnt the dreamcast haha.. but still it is a small niche that people play on link 

• Like 1

well.. technically it isn't the multiplayer people want.. then you have your cheaters.. which drags the experience down.. as well as people with crappy connections dragging your connection down.. lolz.. it is definitely not dead, this isnt the dreamcast haha.. but still it is a small niche that people play on link 

Yep thats also a problem but less players are the main thing.

.. btw you gimme an idea .... have to post it

there are always arround 200 people in the evening for the last 2 years that i play (but i do think that there are more people from Brazil and less from EU than there were 2 years ago).

Like felida said the problem are cheaters and people with bad connection (or brazil players that always come to rooms that are flagged EU).

A few days ago i had a budy here with his Xbox for an update and i told him that he can play online for free. He wondered about because he thought
he should not go online or make updates. I explained it and how it works .. now he is a happy new player on Unity / Link.

And that is also one of the reasons there are less players on Unity / Link ........

A few days ago i had a budy here with his Xbox for an update and i told him that he can play online for free. He wondered about because he thought

he should not go online or make updates. I explained it and how it works .. now he is a happy new player on Unity / Link.

And that is also one of the reasons there are less players on Unity / Link ........

When saying "Online" together with Xbox 360, most people think Xbox Live...

Why don´t organize an big Competition ? And Stream that online via a Game Capture Card on YouTube, Twitch, Hitbox ?

That will probably result in too much cost.. Cause mostly people wont join unless they have chance to win money in cash or some other way ... Here the devs and the other people who contributed dont have enough money to pay the server bills etc etc.. I see no way the devs spending their hard earned money on this .. And there are countless number of ways that one can cheat in a game.. So what if one cheats?

If someone from the community wants to take this job to organize a competition for LiNK.. Then he/she may.. But then also i think it will not be 'huge success'.. And also who has an YT account that have people ready to watch?

Many of my friends on link have already moved on to the next gen consoles..

But this could benefit in many ways.. Like many people who have stock consoles and not knowing about the hacks.. And also dont have enough money for the newer consoles can take full advantage of this hacking solution and enjoy free online playings system for some more time..

Tbh i dont see that will help much in increasing players in link... But you never know