RealModScene
chapas

This Skin on KODI

Hi,

I'm so used to the default skin of our beloved FSD3 dashboard on the xbox360!

I wish i could have this skin on KODI!

To anyone one who as skinned KODI, what i the skin that most resembles to FSD3 default skin?

Thanks,

chapas

Hi,

I'm so used to the default skin of our beloved FSD3 dashboard on the xbox360!

I wish i could have this skin on KODI!

To anyone one who as skinned KODI, what i the skin that most resembles to FSD3 default skin?

Thanks,

chapas

I don't think you'll find any skin on Kodi that resembles FSD3. There are a few Xbox style skins like the Xbox One skin, the JX 720 skin or even the old school Project Mayhem 3 skin. There was a skin called Xperience, but that was for an XBMC4XBOX build... it's since been updated to Xperience1080 and lost its FSD look in favor of Xbox One.

xperience_xbmc_skin_screenshot.jpg

But for the most part Kodi has tried to distance it's relation with the Xbox. Skinners have mostly gone in another direction, so either skins aren't compatible with the latest Kodi builds, or they don't resemble what you're looking for. Something that may feel similar is maybe Black Glass Nova. I actually tested this skin for a little while, it's very well made, but a little heavy.

Black-Glass-Nova-Kodi-Skin1.jpg

edit: I found an unofficial update to Xperience More skin, maybe it's what you're looking for. Not sure if it will work on Isengard+ builds though as the file says 14 (Helix). Updated file here if you want to try it.

• Like 2

I don't think you'll find any skin on Kodi that resembles FSD3. There are a few Xbox style skins like the Xbox One skin, the JX 720 skin or even the old school Project Mayhem 3 skin. There was a skin called Xperience, but that was for an XBMC4XBOX build... it's since been updated to Xperience1080 and lost its FSD look in favor of Xbox One.

xperience_xbmc_skin_screenshot.jpg

But for the most part Kodi has tried to distance it's relation with the Xbox. Skinners have mostly gone in another direction, so either skins aren't compatible with the latest Kodi builds, or they don't resemble what you're looking for. Something that may feel similar is maybe Black Glass Nova. I actually tested this skin for a little while, it's very well made, but a little heavy.

Black-Glass-Nova-Kodi-Skin1.jpg

edit: I found an unofficial update to Xperience More skin, maybe it's what you're looking for. Not sure if it will work on Isengard+ builds though as the file says 14 (Helix). Updated file here if you want to try it.

I personally like using Titan and its all-in-one screen view with my filters set as a widget which makes Genesis // Trakt library integration a whole lot more elegant.  :turned:http://bestforkodi.com/enhanced-all-in-one-home-screen-titan-skin/

I personally like using Titan and its all-in-one screen view with my filters set as a widget which makes Genesis // Trakt library integration a whole lot more elegant. :turned:http://bestforkodi.com/enhanced-all-in-one-home-screen-titan-skin/

Well if we're just talking about what we use, I'm on Aeon MQ6. I used to use modified versions of Aeon Nox but when MQ was released I jumped on it. I like the Aeon skins for their showart/logo views. Since I've spent so much time in Inkscape making vector replacements for so many of my movie logos and uploading them to fanart.tv.

Trakt has its uses, but i rather prefer MySQL for multi device syncing, I recently switched to Plex for my on-the-go needs.

edit: Some artwork i've done... HD Logos... HD Clearart. Not all of my artwork has been approved as they have a very strict acceptance policy. One of the main reasons I took the time to learn Vector graphics, since you can scale without losing quality.

Well in case we're simply discussing what we use, I'm on Eon MQ6. I used to utilize changed variants of Eon Nox yet when MQ was discharged I hopped on it. I like the Eon skins for their short logo sees. Since I've invested such a great amount of energy in Inkscape making vector swaps for such huge numbers of my motion picture logos and transferring them to fanart.tv. 

Trakt has its uses, however, I rather incline toward MySQL for multi-gadget adjusting, I as of late changed to Plex for my in a hurry needs.

http://www.bestbabydollstrollerreviews.com/