RealModScene
malim

[SKIN] Modified SteamOS - Update 4 - 0.6b Added

I download it from here. Download the version 2 and overwrite only the freestyleplugin.xex file to your aurora/plugin folder

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5384-enjoy-aurora-get-this-custom-hud-theme-and-post-to-help-support-the-phoenix-dev-team-2-new-versions-july-4/

What do you mean: "overwrite only the freestyleplugin.xex". Do I overwrite GameInfoScene.xur / HomeTabSignedIn.xur OR HudUiSkinCustom.xur? This is V2: HudScene_AuroraGlowVersion_begal.rar Right?

​

​EDIT. mrknorton ​Replace GameInfoScene.xur and you'll get it, thank you zil0484

• Like 2

I noticed this too, please fix.

Would be great if you could explain the bug in question... just saying there's a bug doesn't exactly say much, sure it helps pointing out where in the skin it's at, but what is happening that is not expected? or what isn't happening that is expected?

Would be great if you could explain the bug in question... just saying there's a bug doesn't exactly say much, sure it helps pointing out where in the skin it's at, but what is happening that is not expected? or what isn't happening that is expected?

No problem: there is mess over there.

Sorry, but it's difficult to find a more feasible explanation. :)

Maybe a picture of what it should be like and what it is now?..

I have not used this skin soo i dont know whats wrong with it...a picture would help a lot for someone to fix it..

Oh I just saw it. The transparency I made to some other layers are used in the 'Add New Path', it's gonna be a while before I find and create a new layer that doesn't conflict, in the meanwhile switch to the default skin, add your Path and then Switch back to SteamOS++

• Like 1

Malim, thanks for your feedback!

I tried to make screenshots, but for some reasons I get only black screens.

Ahh sorry for that. In manage paths section, as soon as you press "Add" the new menu goes over the previous one making a mess. It's easier if you just look at the pic.Gr8nJFh.jpg

• Like 2

The ++ in the filenames make my xbox put out an error 123 when transferring, changed filename and it was fine. (error 123 has to do with illegal filenames and syntaxes)

• Like 1

The ++ in the filenames make my xbox put out an error 123 when transferring, changed filename and it was fine. (error 123 has to do with illegal filenames and syntaxes)

Sorry about that, I don't use FTP, but it works correctly with the ++ in Aurora

Yeah had this problem before when transferring games from external hdd. Has not really something to do with ftp i think, once the file is transferred aurora never has any problems reading the data, transferring is where the issue comes in. Had this alot when not changing folder names after extracting, for example : "Lord Of The Rings War In The North [MULTI][XBOX360][Region Free][XDG2][COMPLEX][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]" this would give an error in XEXmenu,FSD and aurora, but not when launching, only when transferring. 

Love the theme though!

Malim, do it for Aurora 0.6b, please! We are looking forward to this! SteamOS++Transparent. Please!

Test it out, thanks. It will most likely be my last edit, I have no time

Where to find another, darker animated background?

Also when I try to copy them with WinSCP it gives error because of "++" in the filename.
And why so many files when only the largest is readable by Aurora?

txs

I really like your version of this skin!

It's great! Thank you so much for all your work!

On Wednesday, March 09, 2016 at 4:23 PM, zil0484 said:

Look nice! I think dark green will look great as well. But use this color code instead #12a612. Below is edited image only

2znrhba.jpg

1zf7yia.jpg

I'm using this loading screen. It matches the skin.

2mq7uaa.jpg

I've actually taken the green color code from the HUD plugin

30mr6yo.jpg

Do you have a working version of this skin (green color code from HUD plugin; loading screen)?

If you do - would you be so kind and share it, please?

• Like 2