RealModScene
malim

[SKIN] Modified SteamOS - Update 4 - 0.6b Added

Hi guys. I slightly edited mrknorton's SteamOS skin to my liking and thought it would be nice to share it.

I made the bottom panels transparent, changed the loading screen and the font to SFNS (I feel it's better looking than SegoeUI).

wuxF35l.jpg

MnsL0VO.jpg

I don't know if everyone would like this transparency, so for now it's a separate skin...

yEnQo4a.jpg

I added a login notification, there is an alternative without it available, if it's not liked:

c8eK5AR.png

(I added sound to the Login Notification but it got tiresome to hear after a while so I removed it.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I added a Phoenix themed version, for now it's only the Loading Screen and the login notification that's different. I also fixed some problems with the previous skin.

5priiyZ.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check Here for a white loading screen version:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=3058

5OUzK1C.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

0.6b

Pn4P83G.jpg

If there are any changes or recommendations you want to see, please let me know, no promises but I'll try to do what I can. :thumbup:

Credits:

mrknortonfelida; TheSly; Team Phoenix

Changes:

Added skins without the Notification panel.

Fixed the Loading Screen animation.

Removed Notification sound.

Lessened the time the Notification panel took to disappear.

Made the notification panel partly transparent. (It looks really nice now :D)

Fixed the cut-off SFNS font.

Added a Green scheme version(Title names don't show).

DOWNLOADS

SteamOS++_noNotif.xzp

SteamOS++Phoenix_noNotif.xzp

SteamOS++.xzp

SteamOS++Phoenix.xzp

SteamOS++Phoenix_Transparent.xzp

SteamOS++Transparent.xzp

SteamOS++GREEN.xzp

SteamOS++Phoenix_GREEN.xzp

steamOS++(0.6b).xzp

• Like 26

Is possible change loading wallpaper?

can you put for me wallpaper standard of loading xbox 360?

It's just a image in the XZP, replace it if you like... not hard...

It's just a image in the XZP, replace it if you like... not hard...

@swizzy you know where I can find the image (hd) of the boot screen?

this is low quatility

start.jpg

@swizzy you know where I can find the image (hd) of the boot screen?

this is low quatility

start.jpg

Sadly, no... tried googling?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Wow like the transparent effect. I hope you can make another one with green instead of blue using color scheme below. Thank you so much :)

6641443.png?width=1500&height=300

• Like 2

@malim you can add color theme? type green colour original xbox 360?

Wow like the transparent effect. I hope you can make another one with green instead of blue using color scheme below. Thank you so much :)

6641443.png?width=1500&height=300

Well it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, the second green looks like it will match with the theme. The first green is a little too dark... I haven't tested it as yet so please try it and tell me, thanks!

EDIT. I just tried it and everything looks good except for the major problem of the game names not showing up :sweat:. I'll fix it ASAP

• Like 5

Well it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, the second green looks like it will match with the theme. The first green is a little too dark... I haven't tested it as yet so please try it and tell me, thanks!

EDIT. I just tried it and everything looks good except for the major problem of the game names not showing up :sweat:. I'll fix it ASAP

ok thanks good skin :)

in the file manager the green is too bright ;)

• Like 1

Wow thanks man. I will try this once I get home and post some screenshots :)

Look nice! I think dark green will look great as well. But use this color code instead #12a612. Below is edited image only

2znrhba.jpg

1zf7yia.jpg

I'm using this loading screen. It matches the skin.

2mq7uaa.jpg

I've actually taken the green color code from the HUD plugin

30mr6yo.jpg

• Like 2

Look nice! I think dark green will look great as well. But use this color code instead #12a612.

Thanks for this, but I still need to know why the Game Names are disappearing when I change any colour. Also there are two colours, another for clicking on an icon.

Look nice! I think dark green will look great as well. But use this color code instead #12a612. Below is edited image only

2znrhba.jpg

1zf7yia.jpg

I'm using this loading screen. It matches the skin.

2mq7uaa.jpg

30mr6yo.jpg

How can I get that loading screen?

• Like 1

30mr6yo.jpg

Where can I find this HUD plugin style? I have the default bottom bar now, this looks nice

I have been trying to put background sound on SteamOS++Transparent.xzp but unfortunately i could not make it work.

Can someone repack this skin with the attached background sound please? 

BTW, thanks for this awsome editted skin malim , i really enjoy the simplicity of it.  :clap: and thanks to the original SteamOS skin maker.

Aurora.wav

Where can I find this HUD plugin style? I have the default bottom bar now, this looks nice

I download it from here. Download the version 2 and overwrite only the freestyleplugin.xex file to your aurora/plugin folder

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5384-enjoy-aurora-get-this-custom-hud-theme-and-post-to-help-support-the-phoenix-dev-team-2-new-versions-july-4/

• Like 4