RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  

ola, tudo bom

I searched everywhere but found nothing NOT About assunto.queria Change skin Name one, i que That picture it FICA When Choosing already changed Everything OS backgrounds, music , a photo To start , I saw A gta quería if you change the name , since I tried hair notepad but When replacing the prefecture SHE DOES NOT work more , guys CAN help me por favor ?

GTA V-Aurora 5b.xzp.xzp

Hi, how are you I searched everywhere but found nothing on assunto.queria rename a skin, i that picture is it to choose , since everything changed , backgrounds, music , photo to start , I made a gta saw wanted to change the name , already tried by Notepad but to change the name she no longer works, you guys can help me please ? From Google Translate
  • Like 1

many thanks to you guys , you want to know is how to put a video about 10 seconds to start the dawn , like an FSD I saw

knew Swizzy had done something just couldn't locate it cheers felida :thumbup:

Or you can manually edit the skin.meta but either way works

many thanks to you guys , you want to know is how to put a video about 10 seconds to start the dawn , like an FSD I saw

I assume you are talking about fakeanim? The boot videos are around... there is even threads explaining how to set this up.. as for video in the skins.. they dont work..
  • Like 1

Igor, me manda mensagem privada pq eu n consegui entender oq vc disse mano, eu posso tentar traduzir pro pessoal q ta tentando te ajudar, aí eles poderão te ajudar melhor

Sorry moderators, I know the rule, but I can't understand what he told. Sorry bad english too

Enviado de meu XT1563 usando Tapatalk

• Like 1

Passe sobre que é muito acima da minha categoria de pagamento lol

Please don't encourage others to speak in other languages then english, i've removed your posts in Portuguese, but... let this be your one and only warning...

Igor, me manda mensagem privada pq eu n consegui entender oq vc disse mano, eu posso tentar traduzir pro pessoal q ta tentando te ajudar, aí eles poderão te ajudar melhor

Sorry moderators, I know the rule, but I can't understand what he told. Sorry bad english too

Since you know the rules, you should follow them, it's OK to post in other languages if you also post the english translation, which you clearly didn't do, i'm feeling nice today and won't ban you this time, but... next time...

sorry the inglês.to using translator. I wanted to put a vidéo at dawn to start like a trailer Has as It has a skin of FREESTYLE 775 that has vidéos so it begins

Please don't encourage others to speak in other languages then english, i've removed your posts in Portuguese, but... let this be your one and only warning...

Since you know the rules, you should follow them, it's OK to post in other languages if you also post the english translation, which you clearly didn't do, i'm feeling nice today and won't ban you this time, but... next time...

Do apologize was more for fun and friendship than encouragement lesseon learned have no interest in childish pissin competitions

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

e ai mano,
vc precisa baixar xpztool e skinmetagenerator
se vc quer trocar nome do skin faz esse skin dnv usando xpz tool
se vc quer trocar o nome do autor tenta usar skinmetagenerator

hello brother.you need to download xzptool and skin meta generator,if you want to change skin's name ,do that skin again using xzp tool
and if you want to change author's name use skin metagenerator

• Like 1