RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
faresoyam

I want to buy hardware flasher

Where I can buy nand-x and maximus SD tool I read that I can't buy it from alixpress or any site like it what happen if I buy it from alixpress ?

You may end up with a cloned device if you buy them from a china shop such as alixpress

Where I must buy

There are plenty of non-china associated places to buy 'em from... i don't really know of the good ones that ship worldwide, sorry :/

Where did u bought ur nand-x ?

I bought my hardware flashers from PSXCare, where i used to work...

I can buy maximum sd tool from China shop ?

You can buy stuff wherever you want, but if you want to be sure you get good quality stuff, don't buy from china shops... they tend to be clones that are using cheap components that may or may not be good

But yes, to answer your other questions... it's a trusted source

How I know if its good website or not ? (For future)

Ask around here? It's kinda hard to give you a general tip as to whether or not a site is good, shops specialized in modding tends to be good ones... but, not always...

I can use 360lizard flasher ?

EBay is trusted for these staffs ?

360 Lizard Flasher is for the DVD Drive, afaik it doesn't have what's required to read/write the NAND of the xbox 360 motherboard

Ebay... depends on the seller... alot of clones are sold also on ebay... if the seller is reported as sending from china/hong kong or the items is said to be located there, you can most of the time be pretty sure it's a potential clone you're buying

Always when I want to buy nand-x I don't find its always out of stuck I have bad luck is there another one like nand-x ?

There's JRProgrammer, MTX SPI Flasher, 360 NANDFlasher aswell, JRProgrammer isn't compatible with NANDPro tho

Thanks for replay, this is trusted seller ?

I want nand-x too, is there good place to buy from ?

Both links are trusted by me personally bought e3 and teensy for ps3 and a few jtag and rgh products never had issues

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

They can ship to my country ?

Do what I did m8 create account and see where it takes you.....nothing ventured nothing gained [emoji41]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1