RealModScene
vstar950

mamedox on 360

hello all I dont like mame360 because i need a flash drive hanging out of my 360 for the roms. so i want to run mamedox but it says i need to put

t-data and u-data folders in E: drive on original xbox. what is the equivelant of this drive on xbox 360?

not sure, it would be HDD1:\Compatibility\<something> i guess, but like scorpNZ said, it's better to get a orig xbox and run it there... where it was meant to run...

Also, it's enough with 1 thread, and do try to put in the appropriate section... this isn't a game, it's homebrew...

then how can i run mame on 360 from the console alone. without an external source.

and as far as swizzy. maybe you need to communicate with people before the first thread transfer without their knowing about it. Then maybe they wouldnt make more. dont start off with the mouth. ask politely. MAYBE TRY A PLEASE. it goes a long way. seems like you have alot to learn in life.

Its where swizzy said it is,i thought they were in the xbmc app..lol..

swizzy has better things to do than moving posts to the correct place,double topics of the same question will piss off any mod on any forum,a simple forum search would've turned up the original if it hadn't been deleted for breach of forum etiquette

• Like 1

then how can i run mame on 360 from the console alone. without an external source.

and as far as swizzy. maybe you need to communicate with people before the first thread transfer without their knowing about it. Then maybe they wouldnt make more. dont start off with the mouth. ask politely. MAYBE TRY A PLEASE. it goes a long way. seems like you have alot to learn in life.

So, when i move someones thread, i have to send them a PM stating the fact? how often do you think that happens on other forums??

I don't have particularly much to learn in life, you have quite a bit more tho... such as how forums generally work, and how to not get pissed with someone for doing what they're supposed to do, one of my roles on this forum is to maintain it, make sure people follow the rules and post things where they belong...

Like ScorpNZ said i have better things to do then move threads around to where they belong and remove double topics... you posted 2 topics before i even moved this one, besides if you had thought about it you would've known to check if it had been moved, or even put it in the correct section from the beginning... perhaps you don't know what homebrew is? it's basically anything not created by a game developer officially for the console, be it a game made by someone at home without a license, a emulator or any other kind of app... they're all homebrew, the games section is for licensed games such as the COD series etc.