RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vstar950

how do i transfer a game from an unmodded 360 hdd to a modded 360 hdd

hello all. I just got a new xbox 360 last night and installed forza horizon 2 on  it. i would like to transfer that game to my modded xbox so i can put this one back in the box till my modded xbox 360 breaks.

all help appreciated

how do you copy it to a usb device?  the game is a downloaded game from a redeem code. it has been installed on the unmodded 360. what location is the game in.

how do you copy it to a usb device?  the game is a downloaded game from a redeem code. it has been installed on the unmodded 360. what location is the game in.

Probably HDD, you can also plug in a USB drive into your unmodded console and download the game again, choosing the USB as the location to download to :)

USB into xbox and format to xbox spec then transfer data from system, storage, to USB on the unmodded console and as Swizzy says should then work on modded by transferring using this method from USB > HDD in system, storage if memory serves me 

USB into xbox and format to xbox spec then transfer data from system, storage, to USB on the unmodded console and as Swizzy says should then work on modded by transferring using this method from USB > HDD in system, storage if memory serves me

No need to format, it just has to be FAT32... that's about it... you can create a empty folder "Content" and it'll be treated as a normal content device