RealModScene
KingXi

System LiNK!!!!!! Greyed ........ Need help guys :'(

I ve tried everything i have found on internet regarding to put my Xbox Online on System LiNK :'( 

Now i have Aurora Pheonix i need your help guys still my System LiNK is greyed out at every game.

For the test of System LiNK, Everything is passed except UPNP router detection which i thnk not a big Deal

Need your help guys :(

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance btw :D

P.S Sorry for my bad english i guess :D

Make sure you are using a game that is system link supported like cod series etc.. If you want to know more games which are supports go to xboxunity.net and filter tiltes with link only..

Is there any way without System LiNk where i can play cracked games online with my friends??

There's X Link Kai, but it's the same as LiNK pretty much... just not as good in most aspects... There's also other things which you'll get no support for here (XBLSE, don't ask about it)

Thank You Dev 

So inshort i cant play most of the games online like Teken 6 or Grid 2 or Need For Speed or BF4 ??

i was hopefully waiting for NOVA as i have crossed my fingers that NOVA will let us play most of the games??

Thank You Dev 

So inshort i cant play most of the games online like Teken 6 or Grid 2 or Need For Speed or BF4 ??

i was hopefully waiting for NOVA as i have crossed my fingers that NOVA will let us play most of the games??

Yeah, you can't play any games which aren't System Link Enabled against/with other players with any custom network... NOVA isn't going to add support for Xbox LIVE only games or anything like that, NOVA is going to be an upgrade to LiNK with a bunch of other features

WHY xboxunit why :( .... Why u havent put BF4 in LiNK list why :(

We only support games that support System Link... ask Dice/EA why they didn't add System Link to the game...

There's X Link Kai, but it's the same as LiNK pretty much... just not as good in most aspects... There's also other things which you'll get no support for here (XBLSE, don't ask about it)

swizzy, i was connecting with my jqe360 account to xboxunity until last week, but this week im having problem to conect with, there is any issue reported or the servers are down?

Not that i know of, recently the server has been a little bit slower then usual from time to time...

Sent from my SM-G903F