RealModScene
modular511

What games are people playing?

Alot of things have under ten players it seems,  Which games have the most players? Reach the other day had a fair amount, (50) but on latest TU Halo 3 and 4 are practically empty,  for all of the other games it seems almost bare,  I would enjoy suggestions of whats popular so I have someone to play with when I feel like it!

Alot of things have under ten players it seems,  Which games have the most players? Reach the other day had a fair amount, (50) but on latest TU Halo 3 and 4 are practically empty,  for all of the other games it seems almost bare,  I would enjoy suggestions of whats popular so I have someone to play with when I feel like it!

You can see the LiNK realtime top 5 on the Home Page. You can also go to xboxunity.net and use the sort and filter option to sort by LiNK users. Since it changes constantly, that's probably your best bet to find the most popular LiNK games. Not to squash your hopes here, but it really depends on who else is online, not so much about when you feel like it. That said, maybe some others have suggestions.

• Like 1

is all "link" games that are on wiki all on unity ? but playing portal 2 at the min with a mate, and of course borderlands the sequal....ooooftttt....lol

is all "link" games that are on wiki all on unity ? but playing portal 2 at the min with a mate, and of course borderlands the sequal....ooooftttt....lol

Pretty much, if a game isn't link enabled, tell me about it and prove that it has system link, i'll enable it

Sent from my SM-G903F

nice one, all ways wondered......cheers Swizzy. 

I need to have a look through for some fighting games, like boxing UFC and etc. see if there's any on link, they be good for a laugh :)

I would love to play the Halo series campaign with someone, but was unable so far.

Feel free to add me on Skype (csenger41) to discuss a time suitable fo you.

I am also open to almost all campaign games to play together.