RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
u2020bullet

Mupen64 won't load roms.

Downloaded and put Mupen64 folder into the root of my HDD, put my roms into a different folder. I can run Mupen64 993 with no issue, but when i select a rom (Super Mario 64) it says it's probably not a n64 rom. I tried with multiple different ones with different file extensions, none of them are loading for some reason, i can only press B to go back to the selection.

Has anyone come across this issue before?

EDIT: Tried it again, this time using a usb drive and it worked, so for some reason it doesn't work from an HDD.

Libxenon doesnt read fatx(xbox/xbox360) partitions, but will read fat/fat32 drives. ;)

It used to read fatx, but changes made over the years have made it not work anymore...

Downloaded and put Mupen64 folder into the root of my HDD, put my roms into a different folder. I can run Mupen64 993 with no issue, but when i select a rom (Super Mario 64) it says it's probably not a n64 rom. I tried with multiple different ones with different file extensions, none of them are loading for some reason, i can only press B to go back to the selection.

Has anyone come across this issue before?

EDIT: Tried it again, this time using a usb drive and it worked, so for some reason it doesn't work from an HDD.

Had that problem a couple years ago, Mupen64 has to be on the USB.

• Like 1