RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mrContreras

problem with " system link"

Hello , I have the Aurora 5b, I have internet connection and I can download covers and to TU. when entering "system link" I can enter the rooms, but it does not appear any game. what can I do?

System link is only available on system-link enabled games... like Diablo, COD,... If you start a game then press X and see if "system link" button is enabled...(not grayed out)

Trimis de pe al meu D2303 folosind Tapatalk

L.e. "X" mean BIG X....

as bogdanval said system link works only on system link enabled games .. (Which game are you trying to play system link on)But you are using a game which has system link feature and you can see rooms and not games(or anyone hosting a game), things to look for: 1) check whether ALL your tests pass using aurora

2)if your broadcast port and data port fails then it might be the problem

(If many/none of the test pass than you may want to watch this video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7&v=JI9-Dzug-KQ

I hope this helps.

as bogdanval said system link works only on system link enabled games .. (Which game are you trying to play system link on)But you are using a game which has system link feature and you can see rooms and not games(or anyone hosting a game), things to look for: 1) check whether ALL your tests pass using aurora

2)if your broadcast port and data port fails then it might be the problem

(If many/none of the test pass than you may want to watch this video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7&v=JI9-Dzug-KQ

I hope this helps.

The ports may fail and you can still often play, as long as your host isn't double nating you...

What's important is that you're on the same TU version as everyone else :)

Hi , I'm trying to play COD BO3, and COD MW. Ports Fail, but UPNP enable, I could play link for some time, before upgrading the dashlunch 3.15 and the FSD.

After I made these updates , I can see the rooms and join them , but when entering " interconnection , or system link " does not appear any Host.

I have a Cisco Modem DPC2420

The ports may fail and you can still often play, as long as your host isn't double nating you...What's important is that you're on the same TU version as everyone else :)

I know you have said many times that ports are required to host not to join a game. But for some people like me it does not work we can see rooms but we cannot see anyone hosting..and YES i forgot about title updates it is as important as anything else..

So MrContreras you might want to try to forward your ports and check if it works.. Btw what is meant by double nating?

I know you have said many times that ports are required to host not to join a game. But for some people like me it does not work we can see rooms but we cannot see anyone hosting..and YES i forgot about title updates it is as important as anything else..

So MrContreras you might want to try to forward your ports and check if it works.. Btw what is meant by double nating?

It means that the ISP have you behind a larger router before going out to the general internet, meaning you have your local (in your house) router and then there's one between you and the internet which the ISP have control over, it's a solution to only having a limited amount of public IPv4 Addresses