RealModScene
QuattroGam3r

Aurora Trainer Making Tutorial w/ Videos

Here are the tutorial files and videos for making Aurora Trainers created by AxR. AxR hosted this on XYZmods site but they were lost in a recent site disruption. The files have been returned to AxR and so should eventually be updated on his original post at XYZ. I'm posting them here as a redundancy so that Aurora users will always have the ability to create trainers for their favorite dashboard. Hopefully this will help a few people, even if it's just to learn something new. 

Keep in mind you will also need additional tools/software that are listed in the readme.txt (and below) but cannot be distributed/linked to here. I have not actually made a trainer for Aurora, but I know of at least 3 members here that have. So if you have questions that are not being answered in this thread, please feel free to visit XYZmods where they are a little more active with trainers :hope: . The original thread can be found here...      Video Tutorial Making an Aurora Trainer    

This pack Contains the following Content!

XYZEngine

Shell Shock 2.xex  (removed to comply with RMS copyright rules)

Aurora Trainer Dat Tool

XexToolGUI v1.8

Tutorial Making A Trainer Part 1

Tutorial Making A Trainer Part 2

Tutorial Making A Trainer Part 3

Tutorial Making A Trainer Part 4

Tutorial Making A Trainer Part 5

(as well as a few readme files)

Things you will need to Follow this Tutorial are listed below!

Being able to put up with my bad spelling!.

Aurora 0.4b+ Installed on your console at the following path -> HDD\DEVKIT\Aurora

A Search Tool of some kind.

Microsoft visual Studio 10.

Microsoft Xbox360 SDK.

A RGH/JTAG Console preferably on RGLoader.

A Copy of the game ShellShock 2 with the following IDs 

Title ID 534307E5.
Media ID 71DC774B.

Again, BIG thanks to AxR for his time putting this together.

Video Tutorial.zip

Tutorial Files.zip

edit: removed Shell Shock 2.xex from this package to comply with RMS rules on copyrights. You should obtain the full game anyways to follow this tutorial properly.

I also split the package to separate the videos incase anyone wants to just view them.

Edited by QuattroGam3r
  • Like 9

Good to see xyz is up & running,all hope wasn't lost "haha" (in between the quotes was plagiarized from felida).At least that some goods news this year,there's only Bowie's passing to mourn

Hi, i am new to xbox ppc assembly but i know how to make PC game hacks and understand assembly language of PC.

Now i want to ask if it is possible to make ESP box stuff and Aimbot with this. The thing here i want to know is if i hook a function, is their a way to preserve the stack, like 'pushad' for X86 asm.

Can it be done with ppc asm so that the hook stays safe and i can resume the game functionality after my hook. 

Hi, i am new to xbox ppc assembly but i know how to make PC game hacks and understand assembly language of PC.

Now i want to ask if it is possible to make ESP box stuff and Aimbot with this. The thing here i want to know is if i hook a function, is their a way to preserve the stack, like 'pushad' for X86 asm.

Can it be done with ppc asm so that the hook stays safe and i can resume the game functionality after my hook.

The best place to get an answer for that is probably on http://www.xyzmods.com

you'd be surprised what can be done with trainers.. well the XYZ ones.. lol.. but like swizzy said.. XYZ would also be the place to ask..

• Like 1