RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
OzziT

Lags on Snes360

Hi community

My problem is whenever I play Roms on SNES360 i get minilags.. Mostly to see in Mario Kart.. But i found out this has to do with my tv.. A normal 16:9 TV makes no problems.. i can play fluently.. But on an 21:9 i have lag issues. can you tell me how to play without lags on this extra wide TVs?

English not native language.. Sorry for that!

Its enough just to put the SNES folder in the Box right?

TBH i dont even know what RetroArch really is..

Its enough just to put the SNES folder in the Box right?

TBH i dont even know what RetroArch really is..

Retroarch is a framework built for emulators, i helped a little bit with updating it for Aurora support, but that's about all my involvement in the project really (i did some 360 related fixes aswell, with the help of MaesterRowen)

yes, you only need that folder for snes. Those are the most updated versions of the emulator cores available for the xbox 360, and the only emulators for the 360 that allow game genie/action replay cheats. :) If you want to take advantage of that feature, you will need to use the Cheat Manager in my sig to generate cheat files. I dont know if it is the latest version, as I dont think I released the latest version to the general public, which i should actually do, as it has just been sitting on my old computer for months now. lol.