RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
symphorce

Xyzmods site concerns

No complaints from me mate......Not one.

Thanks for your help ......at least I know it`s not my setup...Thank you.

I was just trolling dude.. but yeah main guy is mia.. just keep checking every lil biy
  • Like 1

On 22/12/2016 at 4:35 AM, felida said:
On 21/12/2016 at 11:42 PM, xval66 said:

No complaints from me mate......Not one.

Thanks for your help ......at least I know it`s not my setup...Thank you.

I was just trolling dude.. but yeah main guy is mia.. just keep checking every lil biy

Hey Felida!!! Just got xbox back from my kids!!! Now that XYZ is gone is anyone else making trainers for Aurora.  If theres another place to get them id love to know, then i can release an updated pack to the masses :)

I have a link for an updated pack somewhere..... I was going to include them individually in my content downloader script, which has gone on hold until the LUA API meets my needs, for both upload, compression, and download. Then I still have to find server space. lol.

PM Felida, and he will probably send you a link.

On Mon Jan 23 2017 at 1:45 PM, nikeymikey said:

Hey Felida!!! Just got xbox back from my kids!!! Now that XYZ is gone is anyone else making trainers for Aurora.  If theres another place to get them id love to know, then i can release an updated pack to the masses :)

To get them, no, lol.. afaik, but all of the main dev's are willing to shoot em to me (all the trainers) once gavin (or someone else for that matter) finally gets the trainer script working.. im currently busy irl with stuff.. so gonna have to put it all on hold til someone makes the script.. lol

10 hours ago, InKeNET said:

Guys, no one knows what happened to ParaCrypt? XYZMods will be down indefinitely? 😭

Xyz has been down since 2015 mate.. its done lol

On 1/27/2017 at 4:02 PM, felida said:

To get them, no, lol.. afaik, but all of the main dev's are willing to shoot em to me (all the trainers) once gavin (or someone else for that matter) finally gets the trainer script working.. im currently busy irl with stuff.. so gonna have to put it all on hold til someone makes the script.. lol

I figured eventually, they could get added to XboxUnity, and downloaded from within aurora, no script required(or a very basic one, for simple customization). I guess I could write a script, but this would require that some one had somewhere to post the trainers already. I would have to look into the new features in the lua stuff to say for certain if I could do it, but it shouldnt be that hard to adapt the default utility script downloader, or the skin downloader to do trainers as well.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I figured eventually, they could get added to XboxUnity, and downloaded from within aurora, no script required(or a very basic one, for simple customization). I guess I could write a script, but this would require that some one had somewhere to post the trainers already. I would have to look into the new features in the lua stuff to say for certain if I could do it, but it shouldnt be that hard to adapt the default utility script downloader, or the skin downloader to do trainers as well.

Hey, that is an idea.. haha.. considering that trainers are only like 60kb.. haha.. download em like title updates..

• Like 1