RealModScene
morpheous

Calling all LINK players!!

I have been trying to find a way to reach people who have RGH/Jtag  xbox360's to game with and there isn't a way to "LINK" up ( pun intended ) with other who are looking to host some games.   I have some obscure games like, Black ops and Call of duty world at war, Call of duty modernwarfar 2, call of duty modern warfare 4, call of duty modern warfare 3 that i would like to revisit and play again. 

The problem is i can't catch anyone playing these games, so if i am on, nobody else is or if someone is on, i'm not.

Just now, i see 2 people playing black ops but the person hosting, has the game room locked!  I mean really? makes no sense...

Somone reply to this thread, if they want to connect with me at some point, so we can play some games on link.  if you need some time to get some of the games on my list, feel free to get it.

Locked ? pass worded room or just one on one,the former is used to stop cheaters entering

• Like 2

this is the problem. we also did not want to use passworded rooms, because we want new players and players with good connection, to be able to join. but because players with really bad connection were constantly joining (room leader was unable to play, because he had to kick all the time), we were forced to lock up the room.

cheaters are not a big deal, because you can kick and block few cheaters (people who are cheating in a non-obvious way are a problem, but since it is impossible to prevent cheating there is no point talking about that), but people with bad connection (either from south america or their sister is watching youtube) are comming in masses and it was just frustrating to kick all lagy teleporters. 

i asked if we could change the ping patch limit from "disabled" to 300ms, so that if u get ping higher than 300ms, you would disconnect from the host, but i did not get an answer.

i used to host a few mouths back to i go sick of lonewolf cheaters joining my host. then i went back offline. i am looking for new friends

Do you have a teamspeak server? I signed up last night but the person that posted their teamspeak server isn't on that server anymore.  lol

Do you have a teamspeak server? I signed up last night but the person that posted their teamspeak server isn't on that server anymore.  lol

no. i use skype. also i am mid usa

suprashake and morpheous if you have a stable connection you are more than welcome to join us at black ops 2 :thumbup: .

i dont play much now, because of holidays (will play today), but after new year i will probably play every day. we usually play every day from 7pm-11pm CET.

suprashake and morpheous if you have a stable connection you are more than welcome to join us at black ops 2 :thumbup: .

i dont play much now, because of holidays (will play today), but after new year i will probably play every day. we usually play every day from 7pm-11pm CET.

i have cable 60 mb download 6 mb uploads

to have a plugin on aurora that at least shows friends that are online would be a great help for people to hook up of different games than bo2 and gears 3

id be down for a black ops 1 game. also something like dirt 3 would be kinda fun to change it up a bit as well. 

Anyone up for a game?  SKYPE is morpheous    I have All the call of duty games and all of the black ops games.  I have Blur racing game.    Red dead Redemption.  Lets get a Skype session and go for it! 

I Started these Groups because of the same reason.  But also becausw they all are playing cod black ops2. There are many other games for LiNK.

Here you can join and talk via messenger. There are not many but will join. Im owning the biggest LInkgroup on fb (3000 member)

I created a Telegram group, If you want to join, just search for Link Group at the Telegram app or follow this link https://t.me/joinchat/B0kghUSENrQWw-zSO18Nrw

Here is a link to the app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram.messenger

I also created a Whatsappgroup, you can follow this Link or PN me with your mobile phonenumber, so I can add you

Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/5X3u4vO29WPF3MjTUdwJH

It's been awhile since i turned on my modded xbox Fat jasper model.   just fired it back up and are looking to play with other via LINK. 

https://discord.gg/zbVHAqU  Join this Discord server.  I'm morpheous on there too.     Please have a mic for voice chat, while playing.  I really hate typing in a chat, while playing a game.  ^_^ 

i wish i can play but my console got jacked and my laptop too... i am working on the money but right now its slow for work.... also i moved to st peterburg florida....like 6 month ago... also i still have all my apps... games... and mods.. and the cheats for on and off host on LiNK~

On 7/7/2019 at 5:28 PM, suprashake said:

i wish i can play but my console got jacked and my laptop too... i am working on the money but right now its slow for work.... also i moved to st peterburg florida....like 6 month ago... also i still have all my apps... games... and mods.. and the cheats for on and off host on LiNK~

oh? what happened to your jtag/RGH 360? 

got jacked out of a trunk of a car moving to florida not there a week and i go eat and come back and the trunk is open and some of my stuff on the ground...

47 minutes ago, suprashake said:

got jacked out of a trunk of a car moving to florida not there a week and i go eat and come back and the trunk is open and some of my stuff on the ground...

Damn.. That sucks bro.. 

20 hours ago, suprashake said:

Man, that's grimmey!   gotta make sure you lock your car doors, no matter where you are...   

RGH & JTAG's are rather cheap these days as people have moved on to current gen consoles.  Nobody wants older consoles for the most part.  Modded 360's are still sought after by only a small niche market.    For this reason, they're going for cheap prices on the bay.  ^_^ 

48 minutes ago, morpheous said:

Man, that's grimmey!   gotta make sure you lock your car doors, no matter where you are...   

RGH & JTAG's are rather cheap these days as people have moved on to current gen consoles.  Nobody wants older consoles for the most part.  Modded 360's are still sought after by only a small niche market.    For this reason, they're going for cheap prices on the bay.  ^_^ 

Even cheaper to do it yourself.. Lmao..

4 minutes ago, felida said:

Even cheaper to do it yourself.. Lmao..

Well yeah, if you have the know how and the time to do it yourself.    You'd be surprised on how many computer savvy people, prefer to purchase a pre-modded console, than doing it themselves.      Sometimes it comes down to a matter of convience, if money isn't issue and you have money to spare.

36 minutes ago, morpheous said:

Well yeah, if you have the know how and the time to do it yourself.    You'd be surprised on how many computer savvy people, prefer to purchase a pre-modded console, than doing it themselves.      Sometimes it comes down to a matter of convience, if money isn't issue and you have money to spare.

Time? Takes less than 10 mins.. Lol..

Some people prefer to spend money yes.. But if something goes wrong.. I dont have to depend on someone else to fix it.. Haha..