RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
handsfromhell

xyzmods website offline

Registered to say I'm also disappointed to see xyzmods down... I also would appreciate insight as to why it's down, and when we can hope for it to return.

Aurora is great, but with xyz down it's near impossible to get Aurora trainers.  :unsure:

Registered to say I'm also disappointed to see xyzmods down... I also would appreciate insight as to why it's down, and when we can hope for it to return.

Aurora is great, but with xyz down it's near impossible to get Aurora trainers.  :unsure:

You could always attempt to make your own. If I remember correctly they had posted a template for it, over at xyzmods, but I dont have a copy off hand. You will also need the XDK software, and possibly RGloader, to find the memory addresses to modify correctly.(Not sure if tools like XBwatson work with xbdm alone.)

You could always attempt to make your own. If I remember correctly they had posted a template for it, over at xyzmods, but I dont have a copy off hand. You will also need the XDK software, and possibly RGloader, to find the memory addresses to modify correctly.(Not sure if tools like XBwatson work with xbdm alone.)

I have the original trainer template as well as AxR's Search Tool Beta (AxR360 64bit and 64bit debug). Trainer tutorial videos 1-5 with readme's, XYZ engine and Aurora trainer dat tool. Not sure if it would be OK to post up any of that stuff though without permission. After all, they might be coming back... don't know.

edit: Screenshot of files ;)

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-16%20at%205.58.0

• Like 1

I have the original trainer template as well as AxR's trainer making tool (AxR360 64bit and 64bit debug). Trainer tutorial videos 1-5 with readme's, XYZ engine and Aurora trainer dat tool. Not sure if it would be OK to post up any of that stuff though without permission. After all, they might be coming back... don't know.

If it was released over at XYZ mods, I dont think they would mind too much if you posted it here. Always best to check though. ;)

• Like 1

If it was released over at XYZ mods, I dont think they would mind too much if you posted it here. Always best to check though. ;)

Yeah, i'll sit on it for a while unless I hear more. If they don't come back i'll make a new post and share it. I just don't like to post their stuff that's hidden from GP and only for registered users. 

• Like 1

Get over to XPGamesaves = problem sorted :)

Does XPGamesaves have Aurora specific trainers? i don't think they have particular many of 'em, if they have any...

Doesn't look like it :/. My guess is he's taking the achievement boosting angle... Which doesn't exactly "sort" the problem for everyone.

d621560ca7b235e84a2b8784d9b12aa0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, i'll sit on it for a while unless I hear more. If they don't come back i'll make a new post and share it. I just don't like to post their stuff that's hidden from GP and only for registered users.

You are more than welcome to share anything, except sources.. the stuff that was made for public can also be shared, such as the template, or trainers, or what ever.. will XYZ come back? If Paracrypt can be reached, maybe..

Does XPGamesaves have Aurora specific trainers? i don't think they have particular many of 'em, if they have any...

Yeah i doubt they do lol.. i just might make a thing for all the Aurora trainers.. since xyz is down..
  • Like 1

And here I was just thinking they were down for maintenance... =\

Unfortunately that isnt the issue.. well it could be.. but i doubt it as paracrypt cant be reached.. haha..

Unfortunately that isnt the issue.. well it could be.. but i doubt it as paracrypt cant be reached.. haha..

A Maintenance this long? highly unlikely ;)

A Maintenance this long? highly unlikely ;)

Well never said it was programming maintenance lol.. but more so irl stuff haha

any more news on xyzmods comming back.

When news becomes available someone will post it :)

It's a temporary error, try again later...

Sent from my SM-G903F