RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Atifkazia

[RMS] latest discussions

Hello everybody.. I wanted to know if you can implement this in rms site..

In the top left corner you see realmodscene.com when we press it . It takes us the the home page of this site... Great.. On the right side you see latest discussions. it is great ...but can you make it like this when we press on latest discussions it takes us to all the latest discussions no matter in what section they are which were posted within a week or something.. I do try to come to this site everyday.. To check what is happening.. But somedays iam not able to come.. And somedays there are more than 7 topics/posts that day... Thank you for all your work ..

Hello everybody.. I wanted to know if you can implement this in rms site..

In the top left corner you see realmodscene.com when we press it . It takes us the the home page of this site... Great.. On the right side you see latest discussions. it is great ...but can you make it like this when we press on latest discussions it takes us to all the latest discussions no matter in what section they are which were posted within a week or something.. I do try to come to this site everyday.. To check what is happening.. But somedays iam not able to come.. And somedays there are more than 7 topics/posts that day... Thank you for all your work ..

Why not just use the "View New Content" button at the top of the page?

• Like 1

Why not just use the "View New Content" button at the top of the page?

If you're on a member page, it'll show you all the new members =)

If you're on a member page, it'll show you all the new members =)

Yeah, it tends to default to members page whenever I come back from a PM. I just toggle it back to forums.

Never noticed members was tied into the View New Content button too though.