RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
aiham.jbara.gb

aurora manual cover adding!

My friend has over 300 games on his xbox 360 and he uses aurora 0.5 ...the thing is i want his game covers to add them to my xbox ..(iam doing this because i have no internet connection)..

So what files do i need to copy in order to let my games show the covers??

the files you need are stored in the Aurora folder:

/Usb/Aurora/Data/GameData/

the game folders dont have actual game names but are named with media id

in those folders are covers, backgrounds etc

game covers start with GC, background with BK and so on\

You need to copy his data\GameData\ folder, then you need to load them using Aurora Asset Editor and manually upload each one for YOUR database... or... you can bring your Aurora on a USB stick and download on his console...

the files you need are stored in the Aurora folder:

/Usb/Aurora/Data/GameData/

the game folders dont have actual game names but are named with media id

in those folders are covers, backgrounds etc

game covers start with GC, background with BK and so on\

Not MediaID, it's TitleID_DatabaseID...

Check out Aurora Asset Editor... it'll help ALOT ;)

Thank you so much guys...a special thanks to you swizzy..

I downloaded the asset editor just like you told me. And i manged to upload my covers offline...

Thanks for the hard work (swizzy)...

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I'm having a hard time adding covers. The 61 covers I have are demos and stuff someone else installed. I realized there's 61 files on /Aurora/Data/GameData/ so I guess that's where the covers, info and stuff are.

I've recently only been able to download games in GOD format, and transfer them via USB, those games don't generate a cover so I can't update them with DLCs and TUs.

I would like to know where I can get the proper files for each game that would naturally be stored in /Aurora/Data/GameData/ so the covers are generated.

Right now I'm in a need of having those files for the Dragon Ball Xenoverse game. I have the game in ISO format and I can't apply the new DLCs, so I want the covers to update it from there.

Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, omarf900 said:

Hello everyone. I'm having a hard time adding covers. The 61 covers I have are demos and stuff someone else installed. I realized there's 61 files on /Aurora/Data/GameData/ so I guess that's where the covers, info and stuff are.

I've recently only been able to download games in GOD format, and transfer them via USB, those games don't generate a cover so I can't update them with DLCs and TUs.

I would like to know where I can get the proper files for each game that would naturally be stored in /Aurora/Data/GameData/ so the covers are generated.

Right now I'm in a need of having those files for the Dragon Ball Xenoverse game. I have the game in ISO format and I can't apply the new DLCs, so I want the covers to update it from there.

Any suggestions?

Did u scan again once you added the games? 

8 hours ago, felida said:

Did u scan again once you added the games? 

Yes, I did. And I still have 61 covers. There's 61 folders in /Aurora/Data/GameData/

Like I said, the new games I'm playing are in GOD format, therefore no covers are generated.

I would like someone who has downloaded the game (or demo) correctly with the proper folder generated in /Aurora/Data/GameData/ to upload the folder that's in that directory so I can download it and have the cover show up in my aurora game list. :)

1 hour ago, omarf900 said:

Yes, I did. And I still have 61 covers. There's 61 folders in /Aurora/Data/GameData/

Like I said, the new games I'm playing are in GOD format, therefore no covers are generated.

I would like someone who has downloaded the game (or demo) correctly with the proper folder generated in /Aurora/Data/GameData/ to upload the folder that's in that directory so I can download it and have the cover show up in my aurora game list. :)

The format does not matter(God/extracted).. the 61 folders are placement files.. eg. The plain default blank ones.. but.. using aurora 0.6 has the cover downloader built in.. or u can use swizzy's asset editor to manually change the covers.. 

5 hours ago, felida said:

The format does not matter(God/extracted).. the 61 folders are placement files.. eg. The plain default blank ones.. but.. using aurora 0.6 has the cover downloader built in.. or u can use swizzy's asset editor to manually change the covers.. 

The 61 covers I have belong to the 61 folders that are storaged in /Aurora/Data/GameData/, which are titled like [TitleID_TitleDatabase] or something like that.

I have waaay more than 61 games but for some reason none of the games in GOD format have a cover shown up in the dashboard. I don't have internet where my Xbox 360 is and I don't know how to use Asset editor. I've tried manual scanning and none of the covers or update change at all.

I was guessing someone with the proper demo or game installed can give me the folder in /Aurora/Data/GameData/ that Dragon Ball Xenoverse generates and upload them so I can have it.

For me that's an option, I don't know if there's any other way around it.

7 hours ago, omarf900 said:

The 61 covers I have belong to the 61 folders that are storaged in /Aurora/Data/GameData/, which are titled like [TitleID_TitleDatabase] or something like that.

I have waaay more than 61 games but for some reason none of the games in GOD format have a cover shown up in the dashboard. I don't have internet where my Xbox 360 is and I don't know how to use Asset editor. I've tried manual scanning and none of the covers or update change at all.

I was guessing someone with the proper demo or game installed can give me the folder in /Aurora/Data/GameData/ that Dragon Ball Xenoverse generates and upload them so I can have it.

For me that's an option, I don't know if there's any other way around it.

Ok so hold up, you are complaining you dont have covers come up, but you are not using internet? Dafuq? Theres your problem.. use internet, covers will download.. problem solved.. good day

Edit: you NEED internet to download the covers.. they dont magically popup without it..

At one point I did have internet and no covers showed up.

I'm not even doing for me, I'm doing this as a favour to someone else, so as you could tell I'm not really knowledgeable about this.

We tried downloading stuff and apparently we got blocked from Xbox Live or something.

5 hours ago, omarf900 said:

At one point I did have internet and no covers showed up.

I'm not even doing for me, I'm doing this as a favour to someone else, so as you could tell I'm not really knowledgeable about this.

We tried downloading stuff and apparently we got blocked from Xbox Live or something.

You need xhttp on in dashlaunch,

And u need to enable unity connection in aurora.. all of which is in guides here.. 

2 hours ago, felida said:

You need xhttp on in dashlaunch,

And u need to enable unity connection in aurora.. all of which is in guides here.. 

Thank you so so much. :)

Does anyone by any change have ALL the folders that games generate on /Aurora/Data/GameData/?
Or at least tell me where I can get them.

Someone helped me out with the Dragon Ball Xenoverse one, which looks like this 4E4D0862_00000366

That's the only one I have.

Trying to upload covers.. Do we still need to request missing Title IDs for XboxUnity in the forums?

Hey Guys I Have GTA 5 And I'm Using Aurora And The Problem Is There's No Cover Now I Download Aurora Asset Editor I Have 4 Assets BK545408A7.asset,GC545408A7.asset,GL545408A7.asset,SS545408A7.asset. What Asset Am I Editing?