RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FaTaLiiTYz

Mass Effect 3 install advice

hi guys i decided to grab mass effect 3 but unsure how to install it due to 2 discs, i know that there are many games with multiple disks and have different methods of installing. I have a jasper jtag with external hd's etc, cheers

The way mine is setup, both discs are GOD and installed to a folder on my external. So USB0/GOD/4541095D/00007000/11A3E054F2D...[Disc1] and B585068B...[Disc2]

Most of my games are extracted, not sure why I have this one as GOD, but it works.

ye, pretty much all my games are extracted, rarely use god format but today i could only get the orange box to work in god format.

Im gonna try this anyhow but install it to my internal at content location as i have run out of space on my external, thanx for the input, i will leave a comment after doing it.

ok so i transfered to my content folder and in aurora i get 2 listings of the game? disc 1 and disc 2, can i hide disc 2? cheers.

ok so i transfered to my content folder and in aurora i get 2 listings of the game? disc 1 and disc 2, can i hide disc 2? cheers.

There's a filter for that... but otherwise you can manually hide the second disc ;)

I knew that bud but i thought that by hiding it i may run into complications when half way through the game. I have hidden the 2nd disc now and applied the latest TU so hopefully all is good :)

I knew that bud but i thought that by hiding it i may run into complications when half way through the game. I have hidden the 2nd disc now and applied the latest TU so hopefully all is good :)

It's only hidden while in Aurora... Aurora don't run while you're in the game ;)

It's only hidden while in Aurora... Aurora don't run while you're in the game ;)

So does that mean i will be asked to swap discs half way through?

So does that mean i will be asked to swap discs half way through?

the FSD Plugin is still running, it should notice the disk swap and do it for you on the fly