RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
SaEta

Problem data port and broadcast "Problema con puerto de datos y broadcast "

Hello partners

my question is that from one day to another drawback with these ports surely has not to do with AURORA but I want to know how to fix this problem?
pardon my English is the translator google

Hola compañeros
mi duda es que de un dia para otro tengo incoveniente con estos puertos seguramente no tiene que ver con AURORA pero quiero saber ¿como solucionar este problema ?
perdón por mi inglés es de el traductor google

post-70260-0-46077500-1448467653_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

If you're only playing, just enable the pingpatch setting in dashlaunch and play, it should work...

If you want to host games, you need to open the ports in your router/modem

I enable PINGPATH?

I give the example with halo reach - I connect to a room with no problem but when I look no player appears interconnection

Aurora said Pingpatch was disabled, without this you won't be able to connect to anyone with 30ms ping or higher, most will have upwards of 100

Hola amigo, para habilitar el pingpatch tienes que hacerlo con dashlaunch, bootea en el y habilitas la parche, solo toma en cuenta que tienes que guardar antes de salirte sino vas a tener que habilitarlo cada vez que quieras jugar, bienvenido a la comunidad realmodscene.

Hola amigo, para habilitar el pingpatch tienes que hacerlo con dashlaunch, bootea en el y habilitas la parche, solo toma en cuenta que tienes que guardar antes de salirte sino vas a tener que habilitarlo cada vez que quieras jugar, bienvenido a la comunidad realmodscene.

This is a english forum, speak english!

If you want to speak another language, use one of the subforums which allows it...

This is a english forum, speak english!

If you want to speak another language, use one of the subforums which allows it...

Ok sorry Swizzy, I will wait this guy to close and open his thread in the proper area.

Ok sorry Swizzy, I will wait this guy to close and open his thread in the proper area.

That's not what i'm saying, you can answer in english... you can also answer in spanish IF you post a translation to english, similar to what the first post was

PINGPACH OPTION IS NOT MAKING A DIFFERENCE. DESABILITADA ENABLED OR NOT THERE DIFFERENCE - I CAN ENTER THE ROOM BUT NOT PLAY

PINGPACH OPTION IS NOT MAKING A DIFFERENCE. DESABILITADA ENABLED OR NOT THERE DIFFERENCE - I CAN ENTER THE ROOM BUT NOT PLAY

IF PINGPATCH DON'T HELP IT'S YOUR CONNECTION THAT IS CAUSING THE ISSUE, PERHAPS YOU HAVE A "NAT" CONNECTION... ASK YOUR ISP WHAT TYPE OF CONNECTION YOU HAVE

WILL CONSULT MY INTERNET PROVIDER - THERE IS A CONFIGURATION OR RECOMMENDATION SPECIAL I SHOULD CONSIDER?