RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bulldock

Need Help For BOIII

I am about 2 get bo3... Next week maybe..??  I want to ask that in zombies.. are all gumballs unlocked from start in local and can use weapon kits offline on xbox 360...??

I am about 2 get bo3... Next week maybe..??  I want to ask that in zombies.. are all gumballs unlocked from start in local and can use weapon kits offline on xbox 360...??

no and no. you need a trainer to do so. sorry

your best bet is to look up ESTE on xbox360iso.com to buy a content trainer from. its only $20.20 paypal. ESTE will have what you are looking for. or you can try XYZMods.com. but i am sure they don't gives no fuck about content trainer, only cheater trainers

your best bet is to look up ESTE on xbox360iso.com to buy a content trainer from. its only $20.20 paypal. ESTE will have what you are looking for. or you can try XYZMods.com. but i am sure they don't gives no fuck about content trainer, only cheater trainers

Is unlocking gumballs possible offline..??? Also what is locked in weapon kit screen... ?? Also which camos are unlocked in multiplayer..

Is unlocking gumballs possible offline..??? Also what is locked in weapon kit screen... ?? Also which camos are unlocked in multiplayer..

idk. i have not buy the trainer yet. i will let you know ones i find out.

Not the place for trainer talking.. But seeing as I made the trainer over @ xyz, I damn sure don't care for camo/gumballs, nor multiplayer cheats.. Lol.. But you want the camo/gumballs.. Play on live.. Even better, get an x1/ps4 and play that way.. Way better than the pos 360 version ;-)

Edit: I hope someone does push for this, but asking for ways to circumvent DRM, (camo/gumballs can be considered this as you only get them on live ;-)..) Isn't allowed here haha..

Not the place for trainer talking.. But seeing as I made the trainer over @ xyz, I damn sure don't care for camo/gumballs, nor multiplayer cheats.. Lol.. But you want the camo/gumballs.. Play on live.. Even better, get an x1/ps4 and play that way.. Way better than the pos 360 version ;-)

Edit: I hope someone does push for this, but asking for ways to circumvent DRM, (camo/gumballs can be considered this as you only get them on live ;-)..) Isn't allowed here haha..

dam why so dickish

dam why so dickish

not being a dick.. stating a rule.. lmao.. and there is SEVERAL threads asking the same shit.. nothing personal.. instead of repeating myself all them times.. i responded once.. lol.. so feel free to spread the word.. but again.. im not a staff member.. so there might be flexibility on my statement as to DRM's and camo/gumballs.. 

and just stating that the "current" gen system versions are 100x better than last gen versions.. lmao..

And also, you made a snide comment about xyz, unnecessary..

not being a dick.. stating a rule.. lmao.. and there is SEVERAL threads asking the same shit.. nothing personal.. instead of repeating myself all them times.. i responded once.. lol.. so feel free to spread the word.. but again.. im not a staff member.. so there might be flexibility on my statement as to DRM's and camo/gumballs.. 

and just stating that the "current" gen system versions are 100x better than last gen versions.. lmao..

And also, you made a snide comment about xyz, unnecessary..

Technically, a trainer doesn't actually break any rules, you're not hosting it here...

If you want to block everything that goes around DRM, how about banning EVERYTHING we have for JTAG/RGH? they're effectively disabling the locks that microsoft put in place...

What we don't allow is Copyright protected material to be posted/linked to, anything similar to that is things we take very seriously as it can damage our community, talking about how to get things working is fine, talking about trainers which unlock things well it's also fine as it's all part of the same thing really, you're talking about ways of unlocking it, you're not actually posting any illegal material...

If you want to block everything that goes around DRM, how about banning EVERYTHING we have for JTAG/RGH? they're effectively disabling the locks that microsoft put in place...

Just because one CAN doesn't mean one DOES.. Lol.. Just was on a rant because the first 6ish threads ive seen about bops3 all saying the same thing.. And I did add the flexibility note that modz may throw out a different answer.. Lol.. Seriously tho, people want "live" features, play on live.. Basically paraphrasing from people trying to get nova to be xbl replacement.. Haha..
  • Like 1

Just because one CAN doesn't mean one DOES.. Lol.. Just was on a rant because the first 6ish threads ive seen about bops3 all saying the same thing.. And I did add the flexibility note that modz may throw out a different answer.. Lol.. Seriously tho, people want "live" features, play on live.. Basically paraphrasing from people trying to get nova to be xbl replacement.. Haha..

true.