RealModScene
tonycrew

Unlocking XBLA in different folders

Ok I have my XBLA in different folders I have Content on HDD, Content_2 on USB1 and Xbox Live Arcade Games on USB1, and XM360 doesn't serch them other folder so how do I unlock my XBLA,

P.S. I got the 360 setup like this.

It won't find it as it's not where its supposed to be in the default folder hierarchy.So if it sees the stuff on the hdd then you will need to rename the folders on the usb devices to match assuming you can have multiple content folders spread over multiple devices while having the hdd connected,only one way to find out the downside is you'll have to edit the path scans so that they become listed in the dash

whether hdd or usb device it should read like (Device can mean hdd or usb1 &/or 2) (can't remember amount of 0 so below is example only)

Device\Content\0000\

NOT LIKE

Device\Content_1\0000\

edit:in other words the content folders should be exactly as they would originally appear on a non modded 360 or std 360 setup,no custom naming

• Like 1

Only reason i can think of is you've got the same games on hdd as well as the external devices

Ok I have my XBLA in different folders I have Content on HDD, Content_2 on USB1 and Xbox Live Arcade Games on USB1, and XM360 doesn't serch them other folder so how do I unlock my XBLA,

P.S. I got the 360 setup like this.

Which version of XM360 are you using?