RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
chatterx

Boot to Aurora

Hey all. Long time modder here from back in the psx days. Been modding xbox's since the first jtag hack came out. I currently have three consoles. Two RGH slims and jtagged falcon. I have recently started using aurora a few months back and love it. However I am having an issue with getting my consoles to boot to the aurora dash.

I am currently running dashlaunch 3.16 and dash 17489. I am going into dashlaunch and setting the path the to aurora xex file located on my xbox hdd. when i exit dashlaunch the console will go straight to aurora but once I power the console down and start it back up it wont. I will also go back into dashlaunch and my settings are gone.

Am I doing something wrong or missing a step?  Do I need to modify the launch.ini file and include it or does the option to set the path in dashlaunch over ride that file?

You need to also save your settings in order for Dahslaunch to remember them, press RB a couple of times and you'll see it ;)

Many thanks swizzy!! I knew it had to be something simple lol.

or you can edit it manually.. either way works.. X saves to location(HDD/USB ect.) when doing it through dashlaunch