RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
eljuns13

Fatal crash intercepted

Hi again all

I have another issue in black ops 2, a fatal crash intercepted message appears a lot, while trying to join a game into system link, i can play sometimes, but mostly crashes, i can't even play local split screen, after login the second player the game crashes, is this cause of fsd LiNK system?

Running last kernel, last fsd update, dlc black ops 2, tu4, all pass in test

some else has this problem, or is this normal??

yes is normal... use search function...

when you change FSD, and nand dash jtag/rgh, you must update avatars

there is a tutorial, try this:

http://www.homebrew-...ate-and-kinect/

I have tried to follow that tutorial but when I plug in the USB formatted to fat 32 the xbox does not prompt for an update. I updated to 16202 via rawflash and had the same problem with fatal crash when trying to connect to link. I downloaded

the update from that page which was 16202, I extracted it then placed it on the fat 32 formated pen drive, I also renamed the folder to $$SystemUpdate as per the instructions, as I had dashlaunch installed, and I also tried it with the original

name of $SystemUpdate but every time I plug it into the 360 no prompt comes up. Anyone got any ideas please as this is driving me nuts

thanks for the input I have now installed the update and avatar and kinect work fine but still i get fatal crash when trying to start a game using link. I load up black op 2 , I then press the guide button and then goto system link and bang fatal crash intercepted. The weird thing is that before this happens I get a load of chinease writing come up, I have deleted FSD 3 4.02 and reinstalled a fresh copy, ive tested all the ports in the plugins in the settings and all passes but Im still not able to get on link. Totally weird here is a screenshot of what happens with link when Im in a game. I have installed all updates as per instructions as avatar and kinect now work, I have also tried other games and still the same prob. Any help would be appreciated thanks guys

Posted Image

Hello! I "install" f1 2014 and my f1 2013 allways gave that "fatal error intercepted". Can anyone help me?

It's possible that you have an error casued by;

• Old kernel
  • Bad Dashlaunch settings
  • Bad Dashlaunch plugin
  • Bad Game data
Check that you're on Kernel 16747 and that you have dashlaunch 3.12 installed, if those are ok, post your launch.ini using pastebin and i'll check for settings/plugin problems, if that's not it, you'll have to re-install the game

i know this thread is old but im having an issue where i get the fatal Crash Intercepted when trying to run Xex Menu 1.2. This happened after i installed pcsx 2.1 and a few roms to go with it through neighborhood . However even after deleting the emulator along with the roms through FSD i still get the error when trying to run xexmenu 1.2