RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Update Information - Aurora 0.6b

What about dvd extract button??? i were hope that this button will be added :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

You can add one using scripts, well sort of...

You can add one using scripts, well sort of...

Yeah, only other thing would have to be making it in the skin also.. as the script could be wrote, but nothing calls for the script to execute.. (this isnt meant for you swizz, but the public lol)

Hey guys! Is there a date of Aurora 0.6b release?

Incase you didn't know... there's never a public release date ahead of the release of any version of Aurora, when we've finished testing, we go into localization, when that's done we'll release it... localization usually takes about a week or so

One thing I never understood is why are people wanting to know what the date will be, even if there was one, you would still have to wait for the date.. Since there is no specific date, there is no real reason to even ask for it.. I understand there are 230+ posts in this thread but it was asked over and over and given the same answer.. I think I would put (No ETA) in the title or make its own release thread and lock it but let people subscribe and when the update is added to the locked thread they would receive a notification. But I would hope some would not just stop in for the updates and leave again, but post and browse the forums and keep it active, because some times it seems slow on the forums.

• Like 4

when you release aurora 0.6 ?? or not finished ??

( I know you're tired of the same question , hope and do not disturb)

Swizzy

Read the post above yours...

Maybe it would be wiser not to talk about the next update and the features its supposed to bring until a few weeks before release?

if you tell people something is coming they wait for it and at some point they lose patience. Whether it's something they pay for or get for free doesn't matter that much. That's just human nature and there's nothing you can do about it.

Can't always blame people for being people.

• Like 1

Maybe it would be wiser not to talk about the next update and the features its supposed to bring until a few weeks before release?

if you tell people something is coming they wait for it and at some point they lose patience. Whether it's something they pay for or get for free doesn't matter that much. That's just human nature and there's nothing you can do about it.

Can't always blame people for being people.

It's a way for us to sorta stay motivated, see people's reactions to the things we're working on... if people can't be patient, they can do it themselves :)

There will be better option in moving or copying games not just A cancel the copy or b?

What do you mean?

I hope that this wait will end 'very soon, checking every day for the hope of his release, but after more than four months remains only pray every day.

anyway thank you for the fantastic project  :angel:

There will be Arabic language?

It's a way for us to sorta stay motivated, see people's reactions to the things we're working on... if people can't be patient, they can do it themselves :)

What do you mean?

That what I mean

0db95883ecc6e881cf3c51bb0291b7fe.jpg

There will be Arabic language?

There will not be arabic included, but it might become available after the release as has been done on previous releases

That what I mean

0db95883ecc6e881cf3c51bb0291b7fe.jpg

You copying a file still don't explain what you mean...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I mean if I press a or b it's abort

And what's wrong with that?

Too much times someone cancel the copy in wrong maybe it must have a verity to cancel like are you sure you want to cancel or something that will be very nice

Hi guys,

I know, you're tired with daily questions "when?", but almost year passed since latest release. I just wanted to ask about the status. Please let us, everyone who's waiting for new release, know the status of development: what's already done and what's left before new release? How much %s completed?

Thanks.

We are in testing, it's just... life comes in the way at times, meaning this project gets put to the side for a bit...

Sent from my SM-G903F

We are in testing, it's just... life comes in the way at times, meaning this project gets put to the side for a bit...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Are you saying you temporary don't work on it? Why?

Are you saying you temporary don't work on it? Why?

No, i'm saying things in life have priority over Aurora such as work and family

Sent from my SM-G903F

Oh, you're right. Thanks for all work you doing for us!