RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  

alrighty.. took a stab at another skin, public beta time.. 

Feel Free to give input..

2wgrsee.jpg

2cmok87.jpg

142breu.jpg

XYZGen.xzp

• Like 3

nice work :) too bad I hardly have time to turn on my xbox, let alone play it with the new temp job and all. :( I hate that job. lol..... any way. I digress. The skin looks awesome. I like the font.

• Like 2

nice work :) too bad I hardly have time to turn on my xbox, let alone play it with the new temp job and all. :( I hate that job. lol..... any way. I digress. The skin looks awesome. I like the font.

Haha yeah, I got an x1.. So kind of drifting away from the 360, swizzy keeps sending peeps with skin questions to me haha, so I got enticed to make a newer one, you'd like the intro tho.. Haha.. Nice lil sprite anim..
  • Like 2

Oh, not to mention, this skin does have transitional sounds.. A step forward more than just BG music.. Lolz

• Like 1

Really nice font set bro, I'll have to check it out.

I know the feelz..... T_T

Haha yeah, I got an x1.. So kind of drifting away from the 360, swizzy keeps sending peeps with skin questions to me haha, so I got enticed to make a newer one, you'd like the intro tho.. Haha.. Nice lil sprite anim..

So the sprite idea actually worked. Good to know, I never got that far on the skin I was working on. lol.

So the sprite idea actually worked. Good to know, I never got that far on the skin I was working on. lol.

Haha it worked alright.. Nothing like you wanted tho.. Maybe we can get video support and have a pre-done sprite anim, or something similar.. Haha..