RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
xflbret

Couple of LiNK questions

Hello all,

I don't post much, but I wanted to start by saying that I am grateful for this community and all it has done to make the Xbox 360 experience all it can be without giving millions of dollars to Microsoft.

I have a couple of questions about LiNK. First, is there some sort of web page we can go to to see the status? With Xlink Kai, we could go to a website to see if anyone was logged in to the game we wanted to play to see if it was even worth all the trouble of logging in. I'm hoping LiNK has something similar.

Next question: I've installed CoD:AW, and even though I am absolutely horrible I have fun playing with real people. At the top of the list is a room starting with "Exo Zombies". I go in to that room, and there are no games available to join. Every time I try this room there are no rooms to join, even though there are many people in that room. Am I missing a map or something? I thought I had all the DLC for the game but perhaps I'm wrong about that.

Xboxunity.net is the site you're looking for, it'll show you how many are playing each game (among other things)

There's a game mode called "Exo Zombies" in CoD AW, that's the type of games played in that room, i'm not sure if it was part of the vanilla game or if it was added with DLC, someone else will have to respond to that one... but, that's the most likely reason you're not seeing any games in that room (as you're probably searching for a different type of games)

Ahhhh...now I see. I been to that site many times before, but never noticed the link reference on the right until now. Thank you!

Now I'll go one step further to ask something I probably already know the answer to, but I'll take a shot: Is there somewhere I can go to see just a list of games where people are logged in to LiNK? Not all games that support system link are very popular, and I'd like to focus my efforts on installing games that people are actually still playing on a consistent basis.

Ahhhh...now I see. I been to that site many times before, but never noticed the link reference on the right until now. Thank you!

Now I'll go one step further to ask something I probably already know the answer to, but I'll take a shot: Is there somewhere I can go to see just a list of games where people are logged in to LiNK? Not all games that support system link are very popular, and I'd like to focus my efforts on installing games that people are actually still playing on a consistent basis.

I think you should try black ops 2 ... I believe it has the most number players online..you can also check on the home screen of this website to see on which games players are online

On xboxunity.net there is a button sort and filter just  sort by content Link Users  :D

• Like 1

There's a filter you can use to only show games that are LiNK enabled

Great, thanks guys. I got just what I needed. I also stumbled upon another kernel update and a new dashlaunch. thanks to being pointed to the home page. Looks like I got a little work to do this weekend. :)

Thanks so much for the help. It is appreciated.