RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FaTaLiiTYz

Some Games Not Loading...

I guys i need some advice here, lets start by saying im running a jasper jtag using aurora and the latest dash and dl 3.16. My 360 games are loaded on a 1tb ext hd and i have 146 games installed, apart from the ones mentioned all the others work fine. The games will not work on fsd either. My games are in xex format but i have also tried god format to no avail.

I have recently installed 4 games, pro evo 16, wrc 5, rugby league live 3 and transformers devastaion. For some reason only transformers will work and the others get stuck at loading screen, believe me i have tried everything i possibly i can to get these games to run but i cant.

I hope somebody can help me, thanks.

I guys i need some advice here, lets start by saying im running a jasper jtag using aurora and the latest dash and dl 3.16. My 360 games are loaded on a 1tb ext hd and i have 146 games installed, apart from the ones mentioned all the others work fine. The games will not work on fsd either. My games are in xex format but i have also tried god format to no avail.

I have recently installed 4 games, pro evo 16, wrc 5, rugby league live 3 and transformers devastaion. For some reason only transformers will work and the others get stuck at loading screen, believe me i have tried everything i possibly i can to get these games to run but i cant.

I hope somebody can help me, thanks.

Have u tried these games through DVD Rom? (If u have a working DVD rom) Might be u have a bad copy of these games.

Have u tried these games through DVD Rom? (If u have a working DVD rom) Might be u have a bad copy of these games.

no mate i only ftp, I have tried different versions of these games either from a different region or from other peoples rips, several of them and none of them will work. Could my hard drive be faulty? I have checked it in crystaldiskinfo and the health says good. I am just defragging the ext hd to see if this helps.

no mate i only ftp, I have tried different versions of these games either from a different region or from other peoples rips, several of them and none of them will work. Could my hard drive be faulty? I have checked it in crystaldiskinfo and the health says good. I am just defragging the ext hd to see if this helps.

have u tired these games into another console? and try with "ConnectX"

It could be your dashlaunch settings, try disabling dashlaunch and see if it works?

It could be your dashlaunch settings, try disabling dashlaunch and see if it works?

I did that with dl 3.15 with pro evo and rugby league with the same results. I was hoping the new dash and dl would help but it hasnt. Its strange that no other people are having the same issues with these games.

ive not got access to another console.

If u have a USB 16gb or more try with that one, or use "Connect X" (ur computer hdd shared folder)

I had a simular issue with crackdown. I had to reinstall it from the dvd but instead of installing to my external, I installed it into the internal HDD. All pro football 2k8, I can't have a second controller on or game won't work. And sometimes I have to boot the system without the external connected or my games won't work(I connect it after its fully booted). Try some of these methonds and see if one might work for you.

I trird from the internal drive but my problem still persists :( i dont have any disks so i cant try that, I booted the system with the external hd disconnected but that didnt work either.

I trird from the internal drive but my problem still persists :( i dont have any disks so i cant try that, I booted the system with the external hd disconnected but that didnt work either.

Do this thing if u haven't dont it yet.

Delete Launch.ini file wherever u saved it (If u save it on internal HDD then dont delete it)

Get a USB that install XEX Menu 1.2

Eject ur internal drive (if u have)

Run XEX Menu 1.2 then connect ur external drive, Go to the Drive selection menu, select ur game, hit .XEX file

Let me know if this work or not?

• Like 1

Delete Launch.ini file wherever u saved it (If u save it on internal HDD then dont delete it)

Run XEX Menu 1.2 then connect ur external drive, Go to the Drive selection menu, select ur game, hit .XEX file

What that does is reset the dashlaunch settings to defaults...

What that does is reset the dashlaunch settings to defaults...

sometime dashlaunch default setting dosen't allow to execute the game. i dont know in detail but it works

LOL pes 2016 has worked, i disconnected my internal then run xexmenu from a disc and then run the xex and the game has loaded :) i suspect the other will work also.

My only concern now is what can i do so i dont have to keep doing it this way? big thanks for the advice on this method.

LOL pes 2016 has worked, i disconnected my internal then run xexmenu from a disc and then run the xex and the game has loaded :) i suspect the other will work also.

My only concern now is what can i do so i dont have to keep doing it this way? big thanks for the advice on this method.

you probably have a launch.ini with bad settings or which loads a plugin which causes the problem(s)

you probably have a launch.ini with bad settings or which loads a plugin which causes the problem(s)

I wonder if its the plugin for xbox 360 neighborhood?

I wonder if its the plugin for xbox 360 neighborhood?

XBDM? might be... try disabling any plugins you've got running, if the problem goes away, you know that's the cause, if it doesn't... then you'll need to look into other things which may cause problems for you

well its not XBDM and thats the only plugin i have, can someone post their lauch ini so i can compare it with mine, i dont know what else to check within DL

Did you try disabling the plugin?

Settings that often causes problems are those related to fakelive for example

Glad to hear that it works. As Swizzy said sometime plugin create a barrier to execute the game. sometime bad launch.ini bad setting create such problem. And sometime dashboard cache data also create a problem. so my advice is try to keep clean ur dashboad data, launch.ini setting and plugins

Did you try disabling the plugin?

Settings that often causes problems are those related to fakelive for example

i deleted the plugin completely as i never really used it anyway. Its the only plugin i have installed on my jtag, how can i check where my ini is bad? Or how do i create a new one? Just checked fakealive is diabled anyway so i dont think its that.

Glad to hear that it works. As Swizzy said sometime plugin create a barrier to execute the game. sometime bad launch.ini bad setting create such problem. And sometime dashboard cache data also create a problem. so my advice is try to keep clean ur dashboad data, launch.ini setting and plugins.

Hi, how do i clean the dashboard cache?

Hi, how do i clean the dashboard cache?

what u have to do it now,

Download fresh copy of Aurora

Download fresh copy of dashlaunch

Delete old Aurora, dashlaunch, launch.ini and cache folder

Reset ur xbox and then install Aurora, dashlaunch and save launch.ini to internal HDD(set only default path to Aurora and leave all setting as it be)

• Like 2

what u have to do it now,

Download fresh copy of Aurora

Download fresh copy of dashlaunch

Delete old Aurora, dashlaunch, launch.ini and cache folder

Reset ur xbox and then install Aurora, dashlaunch and save launch.ini to internal HDD(set only default path to Aurora and leave all setting as it be)

wow big job this now, am gonna do it anyway, thanks