RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
LitrosNub

Any MW3 players up for some Domination? (NO MODS)

As the title says, if enough people post here. (about 5-10) I'll make a lobby and put it around 5:30PM PST (you can convert this time to your zone here.)

North America (i perfer US/Canada for better connection) Although it doesn't have to be in NA. As long as you have a decent ping and connection I won't mind. Just be prepared for the wonky time zones :)

• Like 1

As the title says, if enough people post here. (about 5-10) I'll make a lobby and put it around 5:30PM PST (you can convert this time to your zone here.)

North America (i perfer US/Canada for better connection) Although it doesn't have to be in NA. As long as you have a decent ping and connection I won't mind. Just be prepared for the wonky time zones :)

No Mods!??? hahaha I caught you cheating in publics rooms. 

No Mods!??? hahaha I caught you cheating in publics rooms.

EDIT:

If you see me again on MW3 (It's currently Nov 30) I won't hack anymore (I will be on my 'Nub' account,10th Prestige, not 'Syndecal', no prestige lv 80) . Although I feel like I see you occasionally hacking. We should chat sometimes. Espically since I see you running around with an [XFC] Clan tag I think, I want a clan tag too! :p

I'm trying to clean up my good ways now that I thought of what I posted, so I'm no longer hacking. Although if I see any hacker, consider myself gone. My 'Nub' account is already so low in stats that I think any REALLY bad player had beaten my stats by now. 

I'm so sorry.

I'm REALLY Sorry now that I think of it. I don't know how much I've messed up until now.. I hope you read this...