RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Tactical_Bill

Disc Swap Issues With ConnectX

I've started using the ConnectX plugin recently for Aurora, and have noticed that it will not swap discs for multi disc games. I've been testing this with Mass Effect 2. If I boot to FSD3 the disc swap works without issue. I have my discs setup as follows and had never had an issue with disc swapping until using ConnectX in Aurora

//connectx/games/mass effect 2/dvd1

//connectx/games/mass effect 2/dvd2

As a workaround, I've tried copying disc 2 over disc 1 and playing, but was getting a dirty disc error. I tried putting the dvd1 files and dvd2 folder in the root of /mass effect 2/ but it still would not swap discs. 

Anyone else experience this, have ideas for a resolution, or perhaps know if a fix is available? Until then I'm either stuck exiting the game each time I'm prompted to swap discs then booting into the next disc, or using FSD3. 

And you should start learning how to use the search function.. this has been talked about a few times already.. 

nothing else to say until you DON'T find the answer to your question here..

And you should start learning how to use the search function.. this has been talked about a few times already.. 

nothing else to say until you DON'T find the answer to your question here..

And you should start learning how not to be a dick.. this has probably been talked about a few times already as well...

Anyway, I HAVE used the search function and did find a lot about multi disc issues with Aurora and how to resolve it, but those issues pertain to games stored on a hdd. Multi Disc swapping is fine for me with Aurora using a hdd. This issue is specifically for multi disc support when using ConnectX. 

And you should start learning how not to be a dick.. this has probably been talked about a few times already as well...

Anyway, I HAVE used the search function and did find a lot about multi disc issues with Aurora and how to resolve it, but those issues pertain to games stored on a hdd. Multi Disc swapping is fine for me with Aurora using a hdd. This issue is specifically for multi disc support when using ConnectX.

Me being a dick has nothing to do with it.. Notice how no one else has answered?? Haha most won't even acknowledge something that has been answered!! So stfu.. Haha

And yea.. The issue is only with connectx.. This has been specified.. Fsd works.. Aurora doesn't.. A small glitch..

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5733-multi-disc-games-dead-space-2/?fromsearch=1

Touche.

Thank you for a straight answer this time :smiling:

I gave you a straight answer the first time.. Lol.. But in all seriousness tho, do try finding something before you post a thread next time..