RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tnk

Problem filebrowser

Hello everyone, i just wanted to ask for your help: i have just installed the new hud theme for aurora, like: aurora home, new icons, etc. And i am having a problem with the filebrowser, first of all: before shutting down my console it worked, then, when i have booted it, it didn`t work no more, just entering the filebrowser, and can`t move anything, please help. 

P.S: i haven`t deleted the freestyle dash if that`s important.

Try restoring to the original files, then putting the modified ones in again, it's not supposed to cause any problems (there's only 1 person that had this problem before, and if memory serves me right, the fix was to restore it and redo)

Haven´t tried yet, but one thing: when i tried to put those files in the aurora folder, didn´t work, like still was showing me the freestyle home, icon etc, then, i thought: let´s put these files in the freestyle folder, it worked, and the filebrowser too, then the problem appeared when i rebooted my console.

I will try this and then i´ll give you the news.

EDIT 1: Should i delete the freestyle folder? or let it there? Because it has the dashlaunch and that gave me thoughts.. 

EDIT 2: Tried, but still not working, i have replaced them in every directory, both aurora and freestyle. even with the original files doesn´t work, dunno what to do.. 

Try restoring to the original files, then putting the modified ones in again, it's not supposed to cause any problems (there's only 1 person that had this problem before, and if memory serves me right, the fix was to restore it and redo)

yup that was me! anyways, that was what i did. did you do this with begals package? if you did, try it. it seems the problem arises due to a mismatch with the icons used in the filebrowser. they appeared white on mine. and you can't open it, although you can close it. in the end i redownloaded the whole thing, but still i was left with the "freestyle home" albeit with the aurora icon (weird i know.) you can easily change it with xuitool. good to know i'm not alone with this problem. maybe there's something in the .xur file (the homesignedin one) or aurora saves it somewhere and has trouble recognizing the new icon changes.

edit: i have to add i also tried to replace it with the original files from the aurora package. and that didnt work. i had to replace it wih begal's, all of it (i was initially planning on just using the icons because i have an already edited homesignedin.xur i made earlier.) that's where it all started.

Haven´t tried yet, but one thing: when i tried to put those files in the aurora folder, didn´t work, like still was showing me the freestyle home, icon etc, then, i thought: let´s put these files in the freestyle folder, it worked, and the filebrowser too, then the problem appeared when i rebooted my console.

I will try this and then i´ll give you the news.

EDIT 1: Should i delete the freestyle folder? or let it there? Because it has the dashlaunch and that gave me thoughts.. 

EDIT 2: Tried, but still not working, i have replaced them in every directory, both aurora and freestyle. even with the original files doesn´t work, dunno what to do..

If you're starting FSD before you start Aurora, it'll be using the FSD Plugin from FSD and not Aurora, that'd be why it didn't change anything when you try... altought, you probably need to reload the plugin for the changes to take effect (this would also happen when you reboot your console)

I use one of begal´s, the blue one, and it shows me Aurora Home instead of Freestyle, anyway. that´s not the problem, i downloaded the freestyle dash just to have it´s hudscene, with icons, homesignedin, out, etc, i tried that, put in the aurora folder, but still nothing, and no, first of all i start aurora, not freestyle. I just have to keep trying, to make it work, it will be a pain in the a... but... nothing can be perfect. 

I use one of begal´s, the blue one, and it shows me Aurora Home instead of Freestyle, anyway. that´s not the problem, i downloaded the freestyle dash just to have it´s hudscene, with icons, homesignedin, out, etc, i tried that, put in the aurora folder, but still nothing, and no, first of all i start aurora, not freestyle. I just have to keep trying, to make it work, it will be a pain in the a... but... nothing can be perfect.

Why are you mixing FSD files with Aurora files?