RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
newgamer

How can I host game on Call of Duty Ghost?

I have been playing COD Ghost for six months and it seems to me that there are only a select number of persons that are able to host a game. What does it take to host a game in a public room like public room 1?

• Like 1

A fast connection especially the upload stream.Do a speed test & post results.member felida can host games have a look at his sig that'll give you an indication of requirements.If your on adsl forget it,you'd need vdsl at the minimum

topic where felida has posted,i'd recommend no lower than 25mbps down & 5up

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5867-unityrms-matchmaking-topics-display/#entry49530

It's just that you setup a game on your console, have your ports open in the router... that's it...

Of course, if you have a crappy upload it's not a good idea to host a game as it takes alot more then just playing...

I have a 56.56 Mbps download speed and 11.08 Mbps upload speed. What do I do next. Obviously my ports are open or I wouldn't be on the game in the first place. 

I have a 56.56 Mbps download speed and 11.08 Mbps upload speed. What do I do next. Obviously my ports are open or I wouldn't be on the game in the first place. 

where you from. i may be able to help you test. i live usa. cable 60mb down 6mb up

Ports need to be manually set in the router its not automatic,anyone can connect without setting ports to play,hosting is a different story

• Like 1