RealModScene
FDmodZ7

Aurora 5.b file placement?

Hi im new to customizing my dash and im trying to figgure out which file belongs to where? I download skins and themes from here

Also when I replaced the file under skins aurora stoped loading

What exactly are you looking to do?

Skins you just add to the Skins folder, scripts to the appropriate scripts folder, which one depends on the type of script, then there's the coverflow layouts, those also have a folder... basically tho, just look for similar things and put them there =)

Also when I replaced the file under skins aurora stoped loading

Probably because you were using a incompatible version, you're NOT supposed to replace the data that's already there, you're supposed to add additional data and select to use it...

Also, it's quite enough to have a single thread, with a single post... 3 identical threads are not really going to help anyone...

My bad bro I wont post on your site again without looking for current established post and thanks for that info its just what I needed. I had erased and replaced the files thats why I was getting the error. Could you post me a link on how to create my own skins?

I found the tut section