RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
LuisLocoMaxy

help!! my xbox don´t initiate dashboard and not start xell reloaded

hello bro´s ! i need help in this

To start things off, my problem is that my xbox 360 won't boot into dashboard or xell. The last moments of this xbox turning itself on was :
I'm trying to update the dash. I looked up to some tutorial to update via LAN on autogg. My xbox then shuts down. I panicked, and turn it back on, to find out that the console is dead. But before using NAND Flasher 360, i managed to get my previous original NAND using Simple NAND Flasher.
The xbox still turns on with green power light, fans working properly, power supply showing green light when xbox is on and orange when off, but i waited 10 minutes, and my xbox wont boot to dashboard. Tried using the eject button to go to Xell, still won't go to Xell too.
I'm at loss of words now. I need immediate help, please. And i know this is a human error. In case details are needed, my XBOX is a 360 Slim Corona 4GB with Kinect.

PS: I have the previous nand with work fine, when you try to update with autoGG i place the option of no hdmi not FCRT and dash launch.

Thanks !!

You need someone to write back that dump of yours using a hardware flasher... XeLL won't help you...

You need someone to write back that dump of yours using a hardware flasher... XeLL won't help you...

Is there any tutorial which can guide me? Thank you!

Is there any tutorial which can guide me? Thank you!

I don't know of any good ones... Basically tho, you need to connect a compatible MMC reader and disable the crystal on the motherboard... once you've done that, you need to make sure windows can find your console (you need to give your console power by the PSU and hooked up to your MMC reader) then you just write to it with nandMMC or similar