RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shaarmin Malik

system link room problem

It's a known problem that's been reported a couple of times during the last month or so... The dev team have other things to do aswell, we've been trying to fix things, but we cannot do full on testing on our own, if it works for us... we expect it to work for you aswell... but, it's clearly not working fully for everyone as we expect it to...

That said, we've been trying to solve the problem, but have real life things to deal with aswell (jobs, family etc.)

so isnt there a solutio for taht so far ? i do thank you guys for developing the link plataform, but i face lot of issues when joining to some rooms, specially with Balck ops and black ops 2. If you guys could giewm me an advice on how to set up link or is would there be a trick for getting it working better i would be really thankfull. i clarify, link works quite good when i play Halo reach and Advanced Warfare, but i would like to play black ops 2 but link doesnt work as good as on these other games. when i do the test on aurora i get pass on all of them, port mapping, upnp, acces to unity, everything is passed and i dont kwon what to do to play black ops 2 through link. thanks