RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ang

Aurora 0.5b Unstable > fatal crash intercepted

Hi,

I try to spend wholeday to test on the Aurora compare to Freestyle3...

I notice the Aurora 0.5b is not stable compare to the Fresstyle3...

In the most of the time, it will show "fatal crash intercepted" for Kinect Game and auto restart again...

And, the System will hang for the others game, So i need to hard reboot (unplug the power and reconnect back)...

Is there any mistake done from mind?

Detail explaination:
1) Freestyle3 is store in "OnBoard MU ."
2) Aurora 0.5b is store in "USB1" (16G USB Pen drive).
3) Game and gameprofile is store in "USB0" (1TB External Harddisk).
post-63022-0-86739500-1438512805_thumb.jpg

Freestyle3 location:
post-63022-0-32373200-1438512963_thumb.jpg

Aurora location:
post-63022-0-02425500-1438512973_thumb.jpg

I try to copy the Aurora to the OnBoard MU but it's not allowed even i park under the Freestyle Folder.
A thing to share, my one is the Xbox Arcade, so, it come without harddisk...

Appreciate for you help...

Help~!!!

• Like 1

You don't want to run neither FSD nor Aurora on your OnBoardMU

That said, Aurora is generally more stable then FSD, however... you are basing this on what happens when you start games, that's not accurate as to whether or not Aurora is stable, since Aurora exits when you run the game...

There are many things that could cause this problem you're having to happen, Dashlaunch configuration, the FSD Plugin, any Dashlaunch plugins or trainers...

If you started FSD first before anything else, that alone could cause the difference, if you started Aurora first that could also cause the difference...

You don't want to run neither FSD nor Aurora on your OnBoardMU

That said, Aurora is generally more stable then FSD, however... you are basing this on what happens when you start games, that's not accurate as to whether or not Aurora is stable, since Aurora exits when you run the game...

There are many things that could cause this problem you're having to happen, Dashlaunch configuration, the FSD Plugin, any Dashlaunch plugins or trainers...

If you started FSD first before anything else, that alone could cause the difference, if you started Aurora first that could also cause the difference...

Hi Dear,

The Freestyle in the OnBoardMU no way to change it, but i already set the default path is run Auroro 0.5b by the Dasshlaunch and saved the ini files...

Possible due to the GPU temperature too high as in the Freestyle it always show 70++ degree, how can i see the temperature in the Aurora as i can't find it...

Hi Dear,

The Freestyle in the OnBoardMU no way to change it, but i already set the default path is run Auroro 0.5b by the Dasshlaunch and saved the ini files...

Possible due to the GPU temperature too high as in the Freestyle it always show 70++ degree, how can i see the temperature in the Aurora as i can't find it...

What you mean "no way to change it" you can move it using Aurora or another instance of FSD... you don't have to have it there, the config doesn't have a static position either...

You can use the guide button (press it to bring up the guide menu) to see the temperatures, you can also use the "tempbcast" feature of Dashlaunch which broadcast the temperatures into your network, i've written software that picks up this information and display it for you, it also shows you how the temperatures change over time...

What you mean "no way to change it" you can move it using Aurora or another instance of FSD... you don't have to have it there, the config doesn't have a static position either...

You can use the guide button (press it to bring up the guide menu) to see the temperatures, you can also use the "tempbcast" feature of Dashlaunch which broadcast the temperatures into your network, i've written software that picks up this information and display it for you, it also shows you how the temperatures change over time...

Hi Dear,

When i go to the OnBoardMU, it show i in the root directory:

Whereby i can see the freestyle folder, and there is the place i want to place my Aurora, but the operation failed.

Then, i go to freestyle folder plan to place the Aurora in the "freestyle" folder (i plan point default patch to freestye> Aurora> Aurora.xex) but copy operation also failed.

It see i not allowed to move or paste anything under OnBoardMU...

Hi Dear,

When i go to the OnBoardMU, it show i in the root directory:

Whereby i can see the freestyle folder, and there is the place i want to place my Aurora, but the operation failed.

Then, i go to freestyle folder plan to place the Aurora in the "freestyle" folder (i plan point default patch to freestye> Aurora> Aurora.xex) but copy operation also failed.

It see i not allowed to move or paste anything under OnBoardMU...

This probably means your OnBoardMU is filled...

This probably means your OnBoardMU is filled...

Hi Dear, 

So far, can see everything is ok after I add a fan to suck out the hot air, the GPU temperature from 70++ reduce to 50++ and running well now..

Good job and Great...

Just wonder, anyway if we choose the TU even restart it will auto resume to download ???