RealModScene
ang

System link is disable after upgrade to Aurora...

Hi, i have no issue with the Freestyle3 system link, but after upgrade to Aurora 0.5, i not able to use the system link in the same games.

i search some said just download the TU, but this is what i see and what i get, am i go to the wrong direction and cause system link not working?

and, how can i make it work???

post-63022-0-01650800-1438504969_thumb.jpg

post-63022-0-05081700-1438504975_thumb.jpg

post-63022-0-68965600-1438504980_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Try again another day, if you are having the same issue multiple days, try rebooting your router/modem and/or calling your ISP

Try again another day, if you are having the same issue multiple days, try rebooting your router/modem and/or calling your ISP

Hi Dear,

I run the Verification and see all item is passed, will be the market place cause the issue as i choosed Singapore now..

post-63022-0-50745200-1438513378_thumb.jpg

Hi Dear,

I run the Verification and see all item is passed, will be the market place cause the issue as i choosed Singapore now..

attachicon.gifIMG_20150802_185947.jpg

The marketplace should only effect things that come from xbox.com, TU's come from xboxunity.net... I don't know what the reason is for you not being able to download TU's, are you using Wifi? that could very well be the reason for it to not function properly...

The marketplace should only effect things that come from xbox.com, TU's come from xboxunity.net... I don't know what the reason is for you not being able to download TU's, are you using Wifi? that could very well be the reason for it to not function properly...

Hi Dear,

I found the reason, i need to Press "Y" to select the device like USB0 or USB1 instead of the system/hdd which it's not allow to download TU into it...

After change to other drive, then issue solve...

It's just that, I cannot see the downloading speed from the dashboard like Freestyle3, but i can see from my Mikrotik AP, it's running only 300Kbps ++ speed...

and, possible to have buld download and there is the download status show on the dashboard ???